GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help needed with computer error"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
Sometimes when I start uo my comp a blank error box comes up with a cross in it. If you click close it comes up what ever you do (moving the mouse, opening folders etc) It also stops me from accessing the internet. When the box is on the screen, if i press Ctrl Alt + Del, i have found that it seems to be something called "Rnaapp" If i keep restarting my comp it seems to go away but i am looking for a more permanent solution. The last time it happened was 4weeks ago, and it has started up again. Any help?
Sun 05/01/03 at 14:59
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have a PC card modem in my Laptop, (the comp with the error) it may not be Rnaapp, that was just the application which seemed to appear and disappear. Sometimes it comes up when i disconnect from the net. The first time the error occured i thought it was MSN as if i closed it and reset the error seemed to disappear. It is really annoying. I dont know what to do.
Sun 05/01/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It is caused by your modem, sometimes It thinks there is already a connection so will not create one or come up with similar errors to do with connection or dialing up.
You may have to re-instal the modem, out of interest do you have any other dialers? Such as a fax machine or another internet service dialer? These could be causing it, get rid of any that you don't use.
Sun 05/01/03 at 11:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Got a modem in your PC?
Sun 05/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
Sometimes when I start uo my comp a blank error box comes up with a cross in it. If you click close it comes up what ever you do (moving the mouse, opening folders etc) It also stops me from accessing the internet. When the box is on the screen, if i press Ctrl Alt + Del, i have found that it seems to be something called "Rnaapp" If i keep restarting my comp it seems to go away but i am looking for a more permanent solution. The last time it happened was 4weeks ago, and it has started up again. Any help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.