GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help needed with computer error"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
Sometimes when I start uo my comp a blank error box comes up with a cross in it. If you click close it comes up what ever you do (moving the mouse, opening folders etc) It also stops me from accessing the internet. When the box is on the screen, if i press Ctrl Alt + Del, i have found that it seems to be something called "Rnaapp" If i keep restarting my comp it seems to go away but i am looking for a more permanent solution. The last time it happened was 4weeks ago, and it has started up again. Any help?
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
Some techy must know how to help me!
Sun 02/02/03 at 09:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Smashed wrote:
> if nowt else work,re install windows,dont format it,just reinstall
> it,that way all files will go back to normal if there damaged

If i do this will i keep all my documents etc, as i have alot of important stuff on my comp. I have no way of gettin it off either. I thought about gettin a zip drive or external CD-RW so i could format it. They are quite expensive though?
Sun 02/02/03 at 09:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
A little bit more info;
When the cross is on;
Explorer
Msnmsgr
Loadqm
Stimon
Systray
E_sicn03
Qttask

When the cross doesnt come up;
Explorer
Msnmsgr
Loadqm
Stimon
Systray
E_sicn03
Rnaapp <----- It though this was always meant to be on.
Qttask
Sun 02/02/03 at 00:09
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
if nowt else work,re install windows,dont format it,just reinstall it,that way all files will go back to normal if there damaged
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:53
try deleting you internet software drivers and maybe you modem and re-installing them but you must know what your doing before attempting these things
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
It comes up a couple of mins after disconnecting the internet. Sometimes i startup and it is there, but is got rid of by restarting (the same applies to when it come up after disconnection) I am not really sure what else to say. Any specifics?
Sat 01/02/03 at 21:39
Dude your gonna have to supply a whole lot more info to get a remote guess at what this is, other than that its gonna have to be a clean install of operating system which isnt very hard but can go horribly wrong if you dont know what your doing.
Sat 01/02/03 at 21:26
Regular
"the burning sky"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Seriously man, re-install Windows. IIRC you can do it without losing
> your data.

I am not sure i have an uptodate disk. Any chance there is another way to solve the problem?
Sat 01/02/03 at 16:01
Regular
"bing bang bong"
If it is Windows 95/98/ME, then the easiest thing to do is to reinstall.
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
Might be win 98 :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.