GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The funniest film ever is............"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 21:29
Regular
Clue.

Nuff said.

Does anyone know when/if there is a special edition version coming out?
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:07
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Flux wrote:
> morbo wrote:
> i think spaceballs is funny acually that ent the name of the film i
> am
> thinking of...
>
> Spaceballs is a superb film :)

Spaceballs is very funny but I have lost my video for it. Damn.
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
"She's a dog!"
If anyone likes good movies.

Go here.

www.moviesounds.com

It doesnt sell anything and it cost nothing. I am not taking money away from SR so you cant ban me.
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Does Clue not always have three extra endings? As in its part of the film rather than an extra.

With regards the Kevin Smith post, I truely think the funniest thing he's ever done is the new An Evening With... DVD. Okay, you have to have watched the films to "get it" (obviously), but it is so funny it hurts. A lot.
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:09
Regular
"That's right!"
The different endings were played to test audiences, to see which one was the best. All three ended up being picked. I preferred the Mrs Peacock ending, as it meant Tim Curry was still a good guy, and Ms Scarlett wouldn't go to jail, heh

And, yes, Space Balls does indeed rule. I still remember the first time I saw it
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:15
Regular
"we escape....."
LOL! clue is an excellent film haven't seen it for ages, it's very stupid. Spaceballs i haven't seen for years is superb too i must admit.

is clue available on region 2 does ne1 know?

Also i have to say airplane was so worthy of it's place in the top ten even if it included brilliant films and laughs because this initiated the whole spoof genre. And turned Lloyd Bridges into a comic actor.
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"we escape....."
also another note, chirstopher lloyd has made some excellent films!
Mon 06/01/03 at 01:36
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Miserableman wrote:
> Monty Pythons Life of Brian, I think.
>
> Honourable mention for Airplane, though.

Cant beat the Monty Python classics, Life of Brian is my fav but have to mention Holy Graildue to the fact it gave us the Knights Who Say Ni
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
Jack Dee
Mon 06/01/03 at 12:54
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Silent Bob and Jay are pretty funny if you like that sort of thing, but no-where near the greatness of Python!!
Mon 06/01/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Clerks. When I first saw it, my mates and I started talking in "Clerk-speak" and doing a *Randall* all the time.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.