GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congratulations to President Obama"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/08 at 02:31
Regular
I'm calling it now even though the news channels can't as there are still people voting. No republican has won without Ohio so that's good enough for me. Now he has flipped 2 more red states meaning he only needs California and his birth state Hawaii to win the election.
Wed 05/11/08 at 15:35
Regular
"eat toast!"
yes its a refreshing change to find someone less gun ho running the US. A rare thing when the US are generally into war.
Wed 05/11/08 at 15:10
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
It's about time America had a President with a brain cell...I forgot what that was like, 8 years is a looooooong time
Wed 05/11/08 at 13:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Might I add; President-elect, he doesn't become President until January!

But, well done to him. Although a slim Senate majority, with many more moderate Democrats elected over the past two years, may give him a few problems.
Wed 05/11/08 at 11:33
"possibly impossible"
Heh. Never thought of that.
Wed 05/11/08 at 10:46
Regular
@pb Woo Carl Carlson!

I'm watching the coverage on Fox News now (last night I was watching MSNBC) and I'm wondering why all the presenters seem like their mourning the loss of a family member. Karl Rove looks almost bitter.

Oh and why am I not surprised that the big advertiser on Fox News is Brinks Home Security systems. You should have seen the ad, it's filled with fear.
Wed 05/11/08 at 10:30
"possibly impossible"
What's the betting that it's a prophecy started by someone from the Deep South? :)

Well done to the new President, Barack Obama. Commisserations to Mr Burns...er.. John McCain.
Wed 05/11/08 at 05:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Isn't there some amusing prophesy that when the first America sees it's first black president, then the birth of the anti-Christ shall also occur as well?
Wed 05/11/08 at 04:43
Regular
He changed a lot and I'm not sure why. Maybe the damage that Bush did was just too great and picking Palin really must have swung a lot of voters. Maybe it would have been closer had he picked someone else.

Still I'm more than happy with tonights result, looking forward to him making his speech, it'll surely be something I'll remember the rest of my life.
Wed 05/11/08 at 04:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yep i think he missed his chance 8 years ago. His age wouldn't have been such a factor if he hadn't been given such a stupid running mate but the whole republican campaign has been negative and thats completely against his character.
Wed 05/11/08 at 04:34
Regular
Agreed (minus some of the crowd boos), it was a very good speech. I think tonight might have been different if it was 2000 McCain or the economy didn't go belly up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.