GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VINTAGE UNDERTAKER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 22:45
Regular
HI ALL.was just watching BYTE THIS and at the end they shown the UNDERTAKER PROMO from smackdown and it looks set for ROYAL RUMBLE that the LORD OF DARKNESS will return for all of his CREATURES OF THE NIGHT.old UNDERTAKER is much better than the AMERICAN BADASS.please post reactions towards this character change.
I guess this is what TAKER meant when he was talkin to BROCK on smackdown(THE ONE WHERE TAKER GOT THROWN OFF THE STAGE BY BIG SLOW)cos he said to BROCK "5 years ago i would of beat you broken hand or not"

TO ALL THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
R.I.P

(GOODBYE TO NORMAL PEOPLE) :)
Sat 04/01/03 at 02:19
Regular
"bWo > You"
Vintage Undertaker could mean a variety of things, but if it meant anything apart from this American Badass doo-dah then I'd be happy.

So Ant, not a big fan?
Sat 04/01/03 at 01:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Lol, does that statement Ant have some thing to do with your religion? ;)
Fri 03/01/03 at 23:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
'Vintage' Undertaker sucks. Anyone who cheers for him should be shot.

And cared for accordingly afterwardsm of course.
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Let's hope he plays his mind games as well. It also could spell the return of the casket match.
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:51
"smelly!!"
Does that mean he'll change back to tombstone again, itching to get back in the tights :D
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I think that YOU smell really BAD and I like TYPING like this because its FUN and STUFF.

Vintage Taker also rules.
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:45
Regular
HI ALL.was just watching BYTE THIS and at the end they shown the UNDERTAKER PROMO from smackdown and it looks set for ROYAL RUMBLE that the LORD OF DARKNESS will return for all of his CREATURES OF THE NIGHT.old UNDERTAKER is much better than the AMERICAN BADASS.please post reactions towards this character change.
I guess this is what TAKER meant when he was talkin to BROCK on smackdown(THE ONE WHERE TAKER GOT THROWN OFF THE STAGE BY BIG SLOW)cos he said to BROCK "5 years ago i would of beat you broken hand or not"

TO ALL THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
R.I.P

(GOODBYE TO NORMAL PEOPLE) :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.