GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VINTAGE UNDERTAKER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 22:45
Regular
HI ALL.was just watching BYTE THIS and at the end they shown the UNDERTAKER PROMO from smackdown and it looks set for ROYAL RUMBLE that the LORD OF DARKNESS will return for all of his CREATURES OF THE NIGHT.old UNDERTAKER is much better than the AMERICAN BADASS.please post reactions towards this character change.
I guess this is what TAKER meant when he was talkin to BROCK on smackdown(THE ONE WHERE TAKER GOT THROWN OFF THE STAGE BY BIG SLOW)cos he said to BROCK "5 years ago i would of beat you broken hand or not"

TO ALL THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
R.I.P

(GOODBYE TO NORMAL PEOPLE) :)
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:59
If he does return as Lord of Darkness, he will have short hair and he still gave us a hint of retirement (After 12 years, My Body . . . . Big Show interrupts) so sad to say, he wont be as effecting as the Deadman Taker a few years back. Plus will he get id of the last ride and take back the Tombstone which as I remember is banned for breaking Mick Foleys neck?
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If "Vintage" Taker enters the Rumble and it sounds like he is, he will be a face when he first enters it, obviously as everyone will be happy to see the return of the Phenom himself. It would be best if him being a face doesn't last long. He could kick somebodys @Ss in the Rumble really bad (eg, RVD), so the fans would begin to hate him and treat him as the heel that he should be treated as...

The Darkside Taker is best as a heel..The Ministry of Darkness is my favourite ever faction so hopefully, we might just see a return of the Ministry of Darkness, maybe with a few new and old wrestlers in it.....
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:32
Regular
Kastro, Union was Big Show, Mankind, Ken Shamrock and Test...
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Pfft

:-D
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
If he DID come back as dark Taker, I guess the advantage would be I get to see Chris Jericho whoop his bee-hind all the way to Hell, where his crap gimmick belongs.
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Awww, young Ant never saw the Taker in his best gimmick.

Maybe if you was watching around that time you would be loving this moment when he's finally coming back to the darkside.

Muuuaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa

I guess it also shows his retirement is not far off. Ah well.
Sun 05/01/03 at 16:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
I know I'm biased because I hate it anyway, but I don't think a Dark Taker would work now. Who would he feud against? Would he be heel or face? If he became a face, then do we wrestling fans really want to be seen as a follower of a devil worshipper?

*grumbles*
Sun 05/01/03 at 16:27
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
FACTIONS RULE!!!

Remember a few years ago when the champs were alway part of a faction.
DX- shawn michaels and HHH
NOD-The Rock
MID-Undertaker
Corparation- Big Show, kane and mankind
The Union- Big show and makind

Stone cold is the only exception he didnt get along with any one.

There also used to be much better tag teams
Hardyz
Edge and christian
The dudleyz (came along later on)

They all got split up by that damn draft which really srewed things up.
Sat 04/01/03 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh nice, Undertker may suck in the ring but dark side undertaker is great. More of a stand out character. Remember the whole "recruiting" members for his Ministry of Darkness, that was good.

Hopefully the return will spell the return of proper factions.

And better storylines.
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:44
Ants just upset that Undertaker wouldnt crucify him when he asked.

Hopefully he'll bring back the Ministry Of Darnkess although, obviously, itll have to be a new lot of people.
John Cena and B2, with their current gimmicks of course, would be perfect. =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.