GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pes5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:46
just thought I'd be the bearer of some good news

£14.99 delivered at a certain online site, that sells mostly music

a site description =

H ot!
M ad!
V eal!
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
GAME £0.01
(List Price £325.99 Your saving £325.98)

Haha, Wonderful.

Please can someone order one of these.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
God that site is crazy. :D

(Xbox) "List Price £325.99 Your saving £325.98" - Erm...I dont think so...

Hmmm...should I bother ordering that Xbox for £0.01? Do you really think they'd let us get away with that.

Hmmm...it doesn't seem to let me add it to the bag.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:22
What the hell!!!

[URL]http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=1148;6;-1;-1&sku=79213[/URL]

Does that ACTUALLY say an XBOX for one pence?
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I haven't received this e-mail, yet.

But i'm going to fight this until the end... and a bloody end if need be.

They put the game up at £14.99. And I decided i'd like 6 copies (3 of each). They have to 'accept' my order, apparently - small print stuff - but technically there was no option to offer a higher price, so they limited me to offering £14.99 not £20, not £29.99, not £400.

As far as i'm concerned, they messed up, they should clean up. They've offered to sell me an unlimited amount of the Pro Evolution Soccer video game for XBOX and PlayStation 2 for £14.99, i've accepted. They've sent me an e-mail confirming that i've been billed.

Either way, i'm going to have a bit of fun making some guy earn his wage. Muahahaha
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Arghh! They've put it back up to £30. Who wants to sell me one for £20 delivered?
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Can't get on the site. Help!
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Touched!"
Got an email from HMV saying they are going to honour the price but only one per customer..unlucky YH!
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:15
Regular
Cheers, I've just had a look. At the very least they should confirm the price change with me before processing the order. So I'll have chance to cancel before getting lumped with a huge bill.

But, as it was up at that price, that's all I should pay.

Let's just wait and see...
Fri 07/10/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Its ok mate, im only joking!

Interesting quote from the HMV terms and conditions in the PS2 version of this thread!

You should stand your ground though...after all its blatently their F**k up!
Fri 07/10/05 at 12:12
Regular
Indeed, but it was not me giving out the goodwill :-)

Seriously though, I doubt that I'll get them at that price. Although I should do as if you advertise something at a price, then you have to sell it at that price.

If I get them at that price, then I'll decide what to do. I ordered 6 so I'm sure I could sell a couple at cost on here. I do intend to try and make a profit out of it though :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.