GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pes5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:46
just thought I'd be the bearer of some good news

£14.99 delivered at a certain online site, that sells mostly music

a site description =

H ot!
M ad!
V eal!
Thu 03/11/05 at 13:20
Regular
cool, cheers mate.
Thu 03/11/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah I got mine last week. It was sealed :D so I took it to my Tesco where I work and swapped it for Battlefront 2 as I had bought it the week before and couldn't be bothered to wait for HMV to deliver it.
Thu 03/11/05 at 12:55
Regular
anyone got thier xbox copy yet?

just wanna know if its sealed so i can list on ebay today (5p listing!!!!!)
Wed 02/11/05 at 01:07
"High polygon count"
I'm guessing... no.

I only got 1 of the 2 PS2 copies I ordered.
Tue 01/11/05 at 11:11
Regular
In my HMV account it says "Your order has been completely shipped." So will I have 6 copies?

Watch this space...
Tue 01/11/05 at 00:51
Regular
wooo, hmv have finally sent out xbox copies!
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I haven't played one since Pro Evo 2 (well, it was Winning Eleven 6, actually) and of course, I notice a great difference here.

Again, the game still takes some time before you stop losing all your games, unlike most FIFAs. It's harder to beat people, can be harder to tackle - especially without fouling! My strikers are offside every other attack... But it does seem an aeful lot easier to score spectacular long range goals and volleys. That's something I've always wanted in my games.

I really like the way there are so many combinations to an incredible number of different moves - they're certainly gonna take some time and serious commitment before they're mastered!!
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeh - It's harder aswell. Good to see Gerrard is awesome. Terry is under rated though. I'm liking the ball physics - I think the bvall is heavier and players can have more powerful shots. Still trying to adjust though.
Sat 22/10/05 at 16:51
Regular
"2v2 is like a guest in Halo or GR2.

Your partner has to be on the same Xbox as yourself so you cant team up with another online gamer!"

I stand corrected! :)

Game does seems a bit slow and not very fluid, but I'm sure PES4 seemed like that to me at first too.
Sat 22/10/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
All seems okay.... it's a bit slower, and not quite as fluid, perhaps.

The menus are better, and you can be Signed In without going to the XBOX LIVE menu, which is nice.

I'll probably unlock the double game speed and 6 stars. I only really play it with friends...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.