GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Year of the No. - 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 03:39
Regular
I feel something, I felt it last night. It felt nice.

Onto the topic.

This year I am going to become a force to be remembered. I will finish college and I will get into university (my interview is on 21st Jan).

I will learn Final Cut Pro 3 and After Effects. I will become by my 18th birthday a young student who knows industry standard packages. You will see my works. All of them will be reserved towards my love for my dad, without him I wouldn't be anywhere near as strong as I am. By the end of the year I will have done:

Short Action film: Crawling Space
Music Video : Looking Out (Respect to Goatboy)
Short drama film: Love Story (Respec to Grix)

I know I can do this. 2003 will be my year. I have had too many bad years and this one will be different. Things will change.

I am having an operation this year on my nose and throat. I am scared of that operation as nine hours under a knife is dangerous but I know its going to be ok because then I will be able to breath properly again.

People will stand up and notice.
I have spent too long and too many hours thinking.
Now is the time for action.
Get ready.
This is my year.

*gets all Mr Motivator videos out and watches them*
Thu 02/01/03 at 15:38
"Darth Vader 3442321"
*Makes a whooping noise like a Springer audience member*

Crawling spaces-what's it about?
Thu 02/01/03 at 13:35
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
*high fives er-no*
Thu 02/01/03 at 03:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
I feel something, I felt it last night. It felt nice.

Onto the topic.

This year I am going to become a force to be remembered. I will finish college and I will get into university (my interview is on 21st Jan).

I will learn Final Cut Pro 3 and After Effects. I will become by my 18th birthday a young student who knows industry standard packages. You will see my works. All of them will be reserved towards my love for my dad, without him I wouldn't be anywhere near as strong as I am. By the end of the year I will have done:

Short Action film: Crawling Space
Music Video : Looking Out (Respect to Goatboy)
Short drama film: Love Story (Respec to Grix)

I know I can do this. 2003 will be my year. I have had too many bad years and this one will be different. Things will change.

I am having an operation this year on my nose and throat. I am scared of that operation as nine hours under a knife is dangerous but I know its going to be ok because then I will be able to breath properly again.

People will stand up and notice.
I have spent too long and too many hours thinking.
Now is the time for action.
Get ready.
This is my year.

*gets all Mr Motivator videos out and watches them*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.