GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 (aint round) PS3 and Revolution Which is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Now then"
Now this isnt the same thing as the last one, this time i want you to say which is the best out of the next generation of consols and Justify it.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:49
Regular
I want a pony for christmas daddy
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Now then"
Thats exactly wat im thinkin. But the on ly thing that put me off is the control it looks and is stupid as u have to attach another bit toit to use the anolg stick. but might just use my GC pads.The resident evil pad looks sick and the pad that was thourght to be the nr's pad lpooked much better than tha f***ing remote!hsdgbfkcdbfhkksfnkj! Pardon me again.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Obviously it's all down to opinion, so expect mixed responses, except for the fact hat this is the Nintendo forum.

Personally, I've always liked Nintendo games for as long as I can remember. In the past i've had a SNES, and currently I have a NES, N64, GC and GBC. I have had a PS2 in the past and didn't have it very long. i couldn't wait to hand it over to my brother or in any way get rid of it. I couldn't stand it. and if I was to go on my reaction to the PS2, which I will be, then I won't be getting a PS3.

I'm only attracted to XBox 360 for one reason: RareWare, who used to be Nintendo's best games developer. My bro wants a 360 which I'm not fussed about, but chances are I won't play it unless he gets PDZ and/or Conker: Live and Reloaded

So, I'm left with one last option, the Revolution, which is my favourite out of the upcoming consoles. The reason is mainly because it's backwards compatible. I won't be bothering with the old games that I already have, because a games controller for a classic game is far better than a TV remote anyday. Not that I've actually used one on a console before so I could be wrong, but the N64 and GC controllers were so comfy, unlike that on PS2. But anyway, I'm getting it for the games I wanted in the past but never managed to get, and because it's a Nintendo console, which I've always loved for as long as I can remember, as I said earlier.

Obviously if the games that are actually designed for the Revolution are actually appealing to me and play well, then I'll get some of those too. We'll have to wait and see.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
The one that's actually out to buy right now at this very moment is the best one.
Fri 07/10/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Now then"
Now this isnt the same thing as the last one, this time i want you to say which is the best out of the next generation of consols and Justify it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.