GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros. Melee"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Sat 08/10/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Swivel!"
Who else can't get enough of this game the layout and numerous added characters and levels adds to the original fun of the N-64 version. I got mine yesterday in the post new and sealed for only £12.99, not bad. Can't get enough of the game now =)
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:41
Regular
"8==="
Kirby or Pika.
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:39
Regular
He's a loser too afraid to use fists. I beat him up all the time using Dr Mario. People get to cocky using that block move. I just make them do it by pretending I am going to attack them then just spinning pat. Then I batter them senseless.
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Roy allllll the way. He's easily the best character. Plus, he can counter almost everything (including Hammer's) and has a good power/speed ratio. He's the technical player's choice. :P
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
I know. I mostly use Captain Falcon or JigglyPuff for hand on hand combat but I use Gannondorf when I feel like showing off.
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:58
"The Will of D."
Ganondorf may be powerful but he is slow which isn't a strong feature for fast paced fighting games.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:42
Regular
The charged shot is rubbish. Only rookies can't dodge it. Same goes for missile. When I play I just fight hand to hand and mostly use Gannondorf.
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
Samus is where its at, you can run away from your opponent for ages and then smack em with a rocket followed by a charged shot...whooooo
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:22
Regular
"0228"
I also have a soft spot for Captain Falcon but only because of 'Falcoooooon Punch!'
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Jiggles or Pika for best character.

Rest for the pink bloke/blokette, and general skill for Pika.
Sun 09/10/05 at 09:29
Regular
I love JigglyPuff for the down and B move. And also because I can batter anyone hand to hand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.