GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey Island double pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Secret Of Monkey Island'.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:54
Regular
"....."
Well, I've decided to get rid of my White Label Monkey Island 1 & 2 double pack.

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8224696300[/URL]

Anyone have this version, out of interest?
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:30
Regular
"....."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Will those games work on XP? Wouldn't mind a trip down memory lane.
>
> I have Xwing, Tie Fighter and Xwing v Tie Fighter on one disc, but
> they don't work on XP.
>
> I'm sure I'd laugh out loud at the GFX if I saw them now, but so many
> pleasant memories.

Yeah, it will using 3rd party software, like ScummVM. I played it on mine not long ago.

I bought it from HMV in about 1996 I think. The graphics are laughable these days, but it's still a classic.

Always remember playing the grog spitting contest in Monkey Island 2 and thinking it was the best thing ever.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
Will those games work on XP? Wouldn't mind a trip down memory lane.

I have Xwing, Tie Fighter and Xwing v Tie Fighter on one disc, but they don't work on XP.

I'm sure I'd laugh out loud at the GFX if I saw them now, but so many pleasant memories.
Sat 08/10/05 at 19:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The spelling in the bad feedback gives an indication of that person's mentallity.
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:49
Regular
You've got a bit of a bad feedback.
Sat 08/10/05 at 15:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Blatent advert, but yeah I have it somewhere. I had an X-Wing/Tie-fighter one in the same style and it sold for a pretty penny.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:54
Regular
"....."
Well, I've decided to get rid of my White Label Monkey Island 1 & 2 double pack.

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8224696300[/URL]

Anyone have this version, out of interest?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.