GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parties"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/10/06 at 09:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Today is my 3-year-olds party. Just got me thinking of the kinds of parties I had as a kid and teen. Can’t say I have actually had many as a teen though. Think maybe when I was 16 and I think 17. Then things just seemed to concentrate on the New Year.

My 16th though I had it in this big hall type thing up near where my step dad lived. No alcohol was aloud up there though. However despite been under age too still had it. Kareoke etc.. Were quite wild and we all got out of control getting drunk and all that. Dad stayed up there for a while but then went home and let us get on with it.

Anyway police turned up, not because of anything we did. However, we all went outside to talk to the police. Well those who were not as drunk as most. Apparently, there were a gunshot heard and kids on bikes riding about disturbing people. Well it wasn’t us. Never mind that half of us could barely stand. Anyway police went and we went back in to the hall only to smell burning. I had stacked a table round the back out the way, the heater was behind it, and the entire table was burnt. UGH! What would the owner say? I just stuck it in a room with aload of others. Luckily I had the keys so I could get in a few of the rooms there;) Just incase anyone wanted to slip off for a bit of fun!

Friends were just to drunk, half of them were laid about etc… by the end of it their parents were picking them up. People were throwing up etc… Despite that a small majority of them was on a high!.. and it wasnt from the singing!

Me and my friend stayed at my dads, soon as I got in I went to bed, left her throwing up in the bathroom.

17th I was out at the pub, why is it when I’m 17 I don’t need ID and yet when I went out a few months back I needed it. Heh gees, maybe I’m looking younger as time passes. Got a lil drunk while there then headed back to a mates house as we carried on to party. Got a huge Chinese order in and just chilled out still boozing away. After the Chinese, I was just bloated so just sat there talking away with my Vodka bottle and straw. Slowly just getting more and more drunk.

What is it with parties I went to it was just, getting drunk loud music and sex! Well I’m older and wiser now… I don’t need the alcohol!

Don’t think ill have no problem today with this party though. Think it will be straightforward. Though I expect he will have wild parties when he is older.

Its other peoples parties i love going to more then anything. I didnt plan my own but usually helped out with planning someone elses. I guess i just didnt want my parents thinking i was some wild out of control kid :)

What were some of your parties like when you were younger!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 01/10/06 at 09:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Today is my 3-year-olds party. Just got me thinking of the kinds of parties I had as a kid and teen. Can’t say I have actually had many as a teen though. Think maybe when I was 16 and I think 17. Then things just seemed to concentrate on the New Year.

My 16th though I had it in this big hall type thing up near where my step dad lived. No alcohol was aloud up there though. However despite been under age too still had it. Kareoke etc.. Were quite wild and we all got out of control getting drunk and all that. Dad stayed up there for a while but then went home and let us get on with it.

Anyway police turned up, not because of anything we did. However, we all went outside to talk to the police. Well those who were not as drunk as most. Apparently, there were a gunshot heard and kids on bikes riding about disturbing people. Well it wasn’t us. Never mind that half of us could barely stand. Anyway police went and we went back in to the hall only to smell burning. I had stacked a table round the back out the way, the heater was behind it, and the entire table was burnt. UGH! What would the owner say? I just stuck it in a room with aload of others. Luckily I had the keys so I could get in a few of the rooms there;) Just incase anyone wanted to slip off for a bit of fun!

Friends were just to drunk, half of them were laid about etc… by the end of it their parents were picking them up. People were throwing up etc… Despite that a small majority of them was on a high!.. and it wasnt from the singing!

Me and my friend stayed at my dads, soon as I got in I went to bed, left her throwing up in the bathroom.

17th I was out at the pub, why is it when I’m 17 I don’t need ID and yet when I went out a few months back I needed it. Heh gees, maybe I’m looking younger as time passes. Got a lil drunk while there then headed back to a mates house as we carried on to party. Got a huge Chinese order in and just chilled out still boozing away. After the Chinese, I was just bloated so just sat there talking away with my Vodka bottle and straw. Slowly just getting more and more drunk.

What is it with parties I went to it was just, getting drunk loud music and sex! Well I’m older and wiser now… I don’t need the alcohol!

Don’t think ill have no problem today with this party though. Think it will be straightforward. Though I expect he will have wild parties when he is older.

Its other peoples parties i love going to more then anything. I didnt plan my own but usually helped out with planning someone elses. I guess i just didnt want my parents thinking i was some wild out of control kid :)

What were some of your parties like when you were younger!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.