GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Suck up to James Milner thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
well from tommorow it's going to be what happens so we may as well have a thread for it!

Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential, he moves well on the ball. Apparently he played on the left today and was outstanding against my beloved chelsea. This could suggest (its a bit early to get excited) that there could be a future left sided option. When I saw him the other day i must say i was impressed with his confidence on the ball and wasn't afraid to go at ppeople. Surprisingly for when chelsea lose, i may well enjoy the premiership tonight.
Sun 29/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh thats pretty much how I see it, Smith/Bowyer/Woodgate/Batty are not exactly role models for him. He has to keep his head down and concentrate on football, hopefully there aren't any silly influences on him.
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:54
Regular
actually i must say he looked a little to friendly with Alan Smith. Still better than living in liverpool.
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yea god help Milner if he's playing for Leeds. Before long he'll be spitting at everyone, stamping on his opponents and generally being a dirty fouling ***. Looks good though but i'll judge him after at least ten games and see how he is doing then.

I'd disagree with Ron about Rooney for England already. While he made good chances against Bolton on Saturday for someone to make it on the International scene he has to score at about a 1 goal to 4 shot ratio because that's all you're going to get against the very highest of international opposition
Mon 30/12/02 at 13:41
"Darth Vader 3442321"
If Heskey is in the team and Rooney isn't then Erikson is a nob. Even at 17 he is showing the sort of play that Heskey is supposed to be providing the England team. Rooney and Owen up front will scare the opposition, Rooney's direct play will complement Owens' willingness to run the channels.

Barry should play down the left as well, whilst we are on the subject of young 'uns.
Mon 30/12/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The sagacious one wrote:

> Barry should play down the left as well, whilst we are on the subject
> of young 'uns.

Yep, I agree that Barry shou;d be playing for England, as he is back to his best now. He does some quality crosses like Beckham, and also has a good left foot.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:03
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah get rid of heskey and dyer and put in rooney and milenar
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:08
He ok, OK OK OK he's the best thing since Emile Heskey!
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"we escape....."
sorry i meant not get rid of heskey i meant get rid of the other one.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:11
The one at the back?...
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:12
Regular
"we escape....."
campball or sinclair they all look the same to me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.