GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Suck up to James Milner thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
well from tommorow it's going to be what happens so we may as well have a thread for it!

Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential, he moves well on the ball. Apparently he played on the left today and was outstanding against my beloved chelsea. This could suggest (its a bit early to get excited) that there could be a future left sided option. When I saw him the other day i must say i was impressed with his confidence on the ball and wasn't afraid to go at ppeople. Surprisingly for when chelsea lose, i may well enjoy the premiership tonight.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
well from tommorow it's going to be what happens so we may as well have a thread for it!

Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential, he moves well on the ball. Apparently he played on the left today and was outstanding against my beloved chelsea. This could suggest (its a bit early to get excited) that there could be a future left sided option. When I saw him the other day i must say i was impressed with his confidence on the ball and wasn't afraid to go at ppeople. Surprisingly for when chelsea lose, i may well enjoy the premiership tonight.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Notable"
I want to see if his second goal was as good as rooneys first.

Also it was against arsenal.

who were then unbeaten and all that.
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
2 appearences and 2 goals, not bad for a 16 yr but it's hardly anything to get excited about in terms of England Potential, he needs to be introduced slowly into the Leeds team by Venables and he needs to show a lot of consistancy if he's to be the future of Leeds and England, however not all players can transfer club level to the International scene, just look at Phillips and Cole as prime examples.
Sat 28/12/02 at 23:54
Regular
I know i hate hyping youngsters up. I must say he does look the business though!
Sun 29/12/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
I've just seen his goal on the premeirship and it was stunning.
Sun 29/12/02 at 00:18
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential

Heh, you should have heard Ron atkinson talking about Rooney and England on the premiership...
Sun 29/12/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Milner scored a very good goal, and has got good ball control. He looked very confident when he got the ball. It's very early in time to see whether he will be like Owen or even better than Owen.
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:12
"Super Diamonds"
Milner is wicked. He will become a Leeds Legend.
Sun 29/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Notable"
Or†ega wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential
>
> Heh, you should have heard Ron atkinson talking about Rooney and
> England on the premiership...

Yeah, did you hear him go on about veron?
Sun 29/12/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
He should develop quite well, if he refuses to associate with any of the regular Leeds squad and thus avoids getting sent off/fined/arrested every few weeks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.