GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Suck up to James Milner thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
well from tommorow it's going to be what happens so we may as well have a thread for it!

Unlike Rooney I think this is a Kid with true England potential, he moves well on the ball. Apparently he played on the left today and was outstanding against my beloved chelsea. This could suggest (its a bit early to get excited) that there could be a future left sided option. When I saw him the other day i must say i was impressed with his confidence on the ball and wasn't afraid to go at ppeople. Surprisingly for when chelsea lose, i may well enjoy the premiership tonight.
Tue 31/12/02 at 19:10
Regular
Huh? i didn't add them arrows inbetween them sentences.
Tue 31/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:

>Alan Smith is just a complete idiot - he was lucky against Chelsea - >didn't get caught elbowing Le Saux in the face, and only received a >yellow for that late and blatant tackle on Stanic.

>Scum. :-)

I agree, there was also another foul by Smith that resulted in him getting a free kick! It was when they was near the corner flag in Chelsea's half.
Tue 31/12/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This may be a thread for sucking-up to James Milner, but all the media and the press and that lot will have forgotten about him in another week's time, and it'll be all Wayne Rooney again, just like normal.

But that can only be a good thing for Milner - as I can see all the hype and that going straight into the hollow beefcake bowling-ball on Rooney's head! But I have to admit that he played very-well at the weekend - as did Milner.

But I cannot believe Ron Atkinson said Rooney should be in the England team NOW after Ronaldo was in the Brazillian side at the same age!!
I can see why he didn't last that long at Old Trafford....! ;D

Why does everyone seem to love that kid so much??
Tue 31/12/02 at 10:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What other people have been saying down the thread a little - as long as he doesn't mix in with Smith and that lot, then he'll be fine.

Alan Smith is just a complete idiot - he was lucky against Chelsea - didn't get caught elbowing Le Saux in the face, and only received a yellow for that late and blatant tackle on Stanic.

Scum. :-)
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:36
Ashley wrote:
> Vice wrote:
> yeah get rid of heskey and dyer and put in rooney and milenar
>
> No, they neither should be in the u21's yet let alone the full team
>
> oh and dyer is one of our best players........when fit.

Funniest comment ever, dyer, good! PAH
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:31
Regular
Vice wrote:
> yeah get rid of heskey and dyer and put in rooney and milenar

No, they neither should be in the u21's yet let alone the full team

oh and dyer is one of our best players........when fit.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:13
LOL Pro Evo 2 gonna be funny tomo
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:12
Regular
"we escape....."
campball or sinclair they all look the same to me
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:11
The one at the back?...
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"we escape....."
sorry i meant not get rid of heskey i meant get rid of the other one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.