GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Earliest WWE/F Memory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 14:07
Regular
What was the earliest match/storyline/anything you remember hppening in the WWE? Mine was the build up toTest and Stephanies wedding.
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:09
Regular
this isnt 1 i can remember but who knows when stone cold had a match with mike tyson/ iron mike
Sat 28/12/02 at 17:29
Regular
I had seen many old videos before we get Sky but my first memonry from watching the WWF is the Raw after KOTR 99, The main even t was The Undertaker Vs Stone Cold
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ooh... really can't remember too well.

I clearly remember Shawn Michaels winning the Royal Rumble after coming in 1st - 1995, wasn't it?

And I think I started watching the Summer before that, so that would've been mid-1994 then. Don't remember much from that time, though.
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Notable"
When giant gonzalez put that stuff on the grey undertaker and made him pass out.

when doinks twin came from under the ring.

The original blue blazer losing to Mr. Perfect.

In your house 5.
Mon 30/12/02 at 14:44
Regular
I watched wrestling before this, but the earliest I can remember was when Billy Gunn and Road Dogg Jesse James, the New Age Outlaws pushed the dumpster containing Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk) and Cactus Jack (Mick Foley) off of the RAW is WAR stage.
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
The first match I ever remember was Albert versus someone on Heat. Can't remember anymore.
Mon 30/12/02 at 19:20
Regular
When HBK Superkicked his Tag Team partner through a glass window. Ages ago. Its when he first turned Heel.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
mine was Hulk hogan Vs ultimate warrior at wrestlemania 6
Mon 30/12/02 at 23:12
Regular
KR wrote:
> mine was Hulk hogan Vs ultimate warrior at wrestlemania 6

i have that on video the original in its box:) should be worth somthin it says WrestleMania VI i think vs 5 and Is 1 so 5+1=6 it says on front cover

CHAMPION
VS
CHAMPION

3 hours of spectacular action

exclusive"behind the scenes" footage never been seen be4

i think i might sell it somday when i can be bothered
Mon 30/12/02 at 23:22
Regular
"pro evo fan"
my earliest meroy wud have to be hrrrrmmmmmm...

it was at a main event were they were doing a compertation to she who could lift yokouzana in a body slam,and no body could do it,then a hellicopter came and landed and lex l;uger got out the chopper and he lifted up the big man,any body else remeber this and wot ppv waz it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.