GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Earliest WWE/F Memory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 14:07
Regular
What was the earliest match/storyline/anything you remember hppening in the WWE? Mine was the build up toTest and Stephanies wedding.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:07
What was the earliest match/storyline/anything you remember hppening in the WWE? Mine was the build up toTest and Stephanies wedding.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:12
The very first match I ever saw was with the big bossman I can't remember who he was against but I thought he was quite good and I quickly decided that he was my fave wrestler even though I hadn't seen anyone else and besides the big bossman is crap(what actually happened to that guy?).

I remember all my mates laughing at me for this as well as they were bigger fans than me then.
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Earliest memory? That was a long time ago. At the moment, it is Owen Hart and Yokozuna as tag champs. I know I can go further back than that, I just can't remember.
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:47
Regular
mine is undertaker vs undertaker survivor series or summerslam 1994
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:57
Regular
mine is the royal rumble where ric flair won the royal rumble he was in there for over an hour he was the 3rd 1 in the match and he won it.the wrestlers that were left at the end were hulk hogan,sid justice and ric flair
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmm, I dunno.

I remember things like Giant Gonzalez Vs Undertaker where the giant got that cloth and soaked it in that stuff and knocked Taker out cold. Then he came back after a few mins and stuff.

Then I remember a match where Dink came from under the ring and knocked someone over the head with a plaster cast around his arm or something.

Ah well. I'll try think of more but ive only just woke up (yes, you heard me, ive only ust woke up at 4:10) (yes, im lazy).
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I wasn't really into WWF when i started watching wrestling, but i did watch WCW. My earliest memory of that was when Goldberg speared DDP, but DDP was wearing this metal chest piece under his shirt. So Goldberg was knocked out, and when DDP got up he pinned Goldberg.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
That was Bret Hart wearing the metal thing under his shirt.

;-)
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
It would have to be Wrestlemania VI - Hulk Hogan v The Ultimate Warrior - Champion v Champion. Quite possibly the greatest match ever!
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Guess who..."
I can't remember my earliest wrestling memory very well. All I remember is that Ric Flair was fighting somebody (I forget who it was) and Mr Fuji was a ringside.

...nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.