GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What interesting stuff did you get for Christmas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 11:42
Regular
My prezzies this year included:

A book on drinking games and practical jokes. This has everything from the 'put the inside of the matchbox the wrong way up' to the renowned bucket of warm water trick. Next term will be a whole lot of fun...

Some Japanese ceramic shot-glass type thing. There is a glass section at the bottom of the glass, and if you look closely you can see a pic of a nekkid lady. It's possible you could hold the glass in position with your eye (like a monacle), and leave both hands free. For pouring more drinks.

A projection alarm clock radio. Displays the time on the ceiling or wall, so you don't even have to turn your head to find out the time when you wake up. Excellent.

Some of last years presents that I didn't use, and didn't notice when they suddenly went missing. How great it is to have parents with a sense of humour.

Some more juggling balls. Taking my tally from six to nine. I can juggle with only four. Despite this I will still get more of these on my birthday.

String.
A bit of string fed through two pieces of wood, like a novelty magic trick thing. You can pull the string from either side, but whenever you separate the two pieces of wood, the string is split. Great, eh?
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
A multitude of small fluffy things, including:
- A cool pink fluffy poodle
- A permenantly bemused blue elephant
- A Showerfish
- Another random fish

Other random items:
- Glowing ice cubes (Actually quite cool, yet to test their function as ice cubes..)
- Racing snails (It's fun..Honest..)
- A Fish mug
- A Bouncing fish
- A Hanging fish
- A Mini fish (Notice a pattern?)
- A Selection of chocolatey goodness

Main presents were 2 dvds - Have I Got News for You / Joe Satriani, 4 cds - Fuel, Matchbox 20, Iron Maiden and Counting Crows, a Boss Chorus pedal and some cash.
Mon 30/12/02 at 10:07
Regular
"Selected"
pahahaha, bent nails. GOLD!
Mon 30/12/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I got 2 pairs of socks, and two bent nails.

No joke.

I love christmas.

yay.
Mon 30/12/02 at 09:41
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I got:

One big sterio, with surround sound.

A bubble sword.

A bucket of malteasers (which sadly didn't exist on boxing day)

Goldmember DVD

An X-box S pad

A few vouchers

Socks, Pants (cause my aunt is crap - but I still love her)

A Terrys Chocolate Orange -

A Beano Annual

The last two I've had every year since I was 1, and I aint going to give up buying my Beano Annual for at least another 40 years,

I've only got 21 of the bu**ers
Mon 30/12/02 at 08:47
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
For reasons best known to himself, my brother bought me a game which involves electrocuting oneself. Strange...
Mon 30/12/02 at 04:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I can't wait for next year.

2003: A revolver, and one bullet engraved "Grix Thraves"

:¬)
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
DVDs ...
... Eddie Izzard "Circle"
... Minority Report
... The Matrix
... Aliens

Books ...
... Shawshank Redemption
... Last Hero
... Children of Hope

Stuff ...
... Cordless phone
... Paper shredder
... Hong Kong Phooey hot watter bottle cover
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got a small water feature

You need to manually pump it each time though

Which is errr stupid
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:56
Regular
I get something really cool every year, well, for the last few years.

2000: A personalised pen set with the name "Roger Peters" on it. In case you didn't know, that's not my name. From my Nan.

2001: A fantastic brown leather watch, made by a company called "Bugor". From my Nan again.

2002: A t-shirt that says "U SUK" from my Grampa.

I can't wait for next year.
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:27
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
"I'll chase him around the moons of nebia, & through the antaris malestrom & round perditions flames before I give him up"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.