GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What interesting stuff did you get for Christmas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/12/02 at 11:42
Regular
My prezzies this year included:

A book on drinking games and practical jokes. This has everything from the 'put the inside of the matchbox the wrong way up' to the renowned bucket of warm water trick. Next term will be a whole lot of fun...

Some Japanese ceramic shot-glass type thing. There is a glass section at the bottom of the glass, and if you look closely you can see a pic of a nekkid lady. It's possible you could hold the glass in position with your eye (like a monacle), and leave both hands free. For pouring more drinks.

A projection alarm clock radio. Displays the time on the ceiling or wall, so you don't even have to turn your head to find out the time when you wake up. Excellent.

Some of last years presents that I didn't use, and didn't notice when they suddenly went missing. How great it is to have parents with a sense of humour.

Some more juggling balls. Taking my tally from six to nine. I can juggle with only four. Despite this I will still get more of these on my birthday.

String.
A bit of string fed through two pieces of wood, like a novelty magic trick thing. You can pull the string from either side, but whenever you separate the two pieces of wood, the string is split. Great, eh?
Sat 28/12/02 at 11:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
My prezzies this year included:

A book on drinking games and practical jokes. This has everything from the 'put the inside of the matchbox the wrong way up' to the renowned bucket of warm water trick. Next term will be a whole lot of fun...

Some Japanese ceramic shot-glass type thing. There is a glass section at the bottom of the glass, and if you look closely you can see a pic of a nekkid lady. It's possible you could hold the glass in position with your eye (like a monacle), and leave both hands free. For pouring more drinks.

A projection alarm clock radio. Displays the time on the ceiling or wall, so you don't even have to turn your head to find out the time when you wake up. Excellent.

Some of last years presents that I didn't use, and didn't notice when they suddenly went missing. How great it is to have parents with a sense of humour.

Some more juggling balls. Taking my tally from six to nine. I can juggle with only four. Despite this I will still get more of these on my birthday.

String.
A bit of string fed through two pieces of wood, like a novelty magic trick thing. You can pull the string from either side, but whenever you separate the two pieces of wood, the string is split. Great, eh?
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
VenomByte wrote:
> Some Japanese ceramic shot-glass type thing. There is a glass section
> at the bottom of the glass, and if you look closely you can see a pic
> of a nekkid lady. It's possible you could hold the glass in position
> with your eye (like a monacle), and leave both hands free. For pouring
> more drinks.

Had them in a restaurant one year. Does the pic only appear when liquid is in the glass?

This year I got a guitar, which I can't play yet but one day I will get there.

Got a beatman mp3 player (SR sell them) which is very cool and very small. Doubles as a voice recorder which will be used to record drunken conversations.

Got this colmanballs book thing which has loads of stupid sportsmen quotes.

Got back to the future DVD boxset and the starwars EP1 & Ep2 DVD boxset.
Also got a bottle of christmas lager which look odd and probably tastes worse.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I gotted a story book made by hand by one of my friends and tied together with strings. It was splendiferous.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:34
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I got a pen in the shape of a bone.

Last year I got a pen in the shape of a fish.

They rock.
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:57
Regular
"not dead"
I got a set of eight shot glasses and a bottle of tequilla.

Being out of practice though, I couldn't even stomach one... I'll get there. ;o)

Got the BttF box set, which is cool, and the Twin Peaks series 1, which I've already seen half of, didn't remember it being quite as good as it is now!

Decent rucksack, so I no longer have to borrow the wife's.

A wallet so I won't keep ruining my credit card!

Slippers which are warm.

Socks because Mother in Law lacks imagination.

Money with which I shall purchase more DVD's, and possibly CD's.

Sweets.

Good Christmas all round, I think.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got Spongebob squarepants dogtags.
Sat 28/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I got two calendars, some gift vouchers, a couple of games, some headphones, a CD, some nondescript Avon cosmetics, a cruddo electric screwdriver, a nice bedcover set and my own weight in chocolate :o

And half a digital camera |o/
Sat 28/12/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
I got:

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (X-Box)
New Jacket
Some shirts
Liverpool away shirt
Levi jeans
Minority Report DVD
A Clockwork Orange DVD
Star Wars Episode II book
Deodarants, etc..
Plenty of chocolate
A little bit of cash
Sat 28/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
Um

Goldmember DVD
The Wrath of Khan DVD
The Complete Goofy DVD
Mickey Mouse in Black and White DVD
Robbie Williams - Escapology
Tenacious D
Two Towers soundtrack
Spider-Man socks
more socks
Jeans
Selection box
The coolest wallet ever with the Playboy bunny on it
A mug with the Playboy bunny on it
The Hobbit
and smelly stuff
Sat 28/12/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I got two hats and a scarf.

And some other stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.