GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It doesn't feel like christmas."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/12/02 at 14:36
Regular
dont get me wrong i'm stil enjoying it.
Its christmas eve today and it just does'nt even feel like it.

Probably coz i'm not gettin a snes and mortal kombat figures.

those were the days.
Sat 28/12/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Its good to know that someone else feels the same way about Christmas, I felt no excitement near Christmas, and it just did not feel like Christmas at all. I went outside, expecting a biting wind (which is a crucial ingredient of Christmas), and it was warm! Did anyone else notice the lack of good Christmas TV programs (good films for the most part), I'm really hoping Christmas won't be this un-Christmas like next year. : (
Fri 27/12/02 at 14:10
Regular
"bWo > You"
Christmas has gone...but I wouldn't know. It just passed me by. Chistmas seems to be being, *gulp*, PHASED OUT! It has been banned by the Red Cross, decorations aren't nearly as widespread as they once were, and there seems to be a huge lack of actual Christmas TV, until 2 days before the actual thing. No-one seems to be as festive or as happy as they used to be, now, either. I don't, that's for sure.

I'm actually starting to feel guilty that people are giving me so many presents. Christmas has transformed from a celebration of family (for me, it was never about Jesus) into a financial disaster area for my loved ones. I feel that it's wrong to take such a huge amount of money out of their budget just for the sake of it. I'd only feel better if I knew that those giving me the presents get some happiness out of the giving of them. You know something's wrong when you start to feel guilty at Christmas over financial generosity...

:-(
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Notable"
when i was a lad, (not trying to sound like the old fella from the werthers original advert) there seemed to be christmas lights in every house. Now for some reason they are starting to deteriorate by each year i get older.

At least its brightened up the chat forums. the place is thriving like 1920's america. (that reminds me is int mafia good).
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Only hour and a half till Christmas

YYYYAAAAAY
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
"Notable"
A sign of age and maturity perhaps.

the getaway tommorow. that will cloud me from festive family bliss.
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:22
Regular
"Notable"
who is that snotty nosed little kid with that snes?
no i want it. I want. I WANT IT.

sorry gone off there

:ŹD
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Am I the only one that doesn't feel the same?

No.

Because I do feel the same. Wahey!

*Yawns*
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Same here. I'm normally excited on Christmas Eve.

But not this year.

What's wrong with me?
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I totally feel the same.

Im not one bit excited and I really cant be bothered with it tomorrow. I wish it was next week instead.

Bah humbug.
Tue 24/12/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Notable"
probably. But i'd rather sit off in my house and reminis this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.