GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV over is Christmas is awful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
Just like last year TV is bad, on Christmas day theres JAWS AGAIN!! Im sick to death of the film, how many times do they have to show it! and there showing Speed again! I guess theres The Mummy on BB1 tomorrow and The Osbournes Christmas day but thats about it for me, anyway I will be seeing my family after boxing day and will be playing on my Gamecube when I buy one so I won't be watching much TV anyway, just wish the TV channels would put some decent films on and NOT just for kids!. Anyway have a great Christmas everyone.
Wed 25/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
"bWo > You"
Films over TV have been awful today, haven't they? No Nightmare Before Christmas, now that's the thing that really made me angry today. I used to enjoy watching that at some point during the Christmas period, but I've been deprived. And you know it's not the same on video...I don't know why, it just isn't.
Wed 25/12/02 at 18:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah, C5 loves WW2, the amount of documentaries and films it's showing about the war is quite substantial.
Wed 25/12/02 at 15:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Have you seen Channel 5's line for tommorow (or today) it's all documentaries on WW". How Festive.
Wed 25/12/02 at 15:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Chrostmas TV usually has the best line-up of films, but this year I only see two worth watching, and they aint even premiers.
Tue 24/12/02 at 20:35
Regular
Only Fools and horses, if youve forgotton what happened last year like me, oyu can watch it at 12:30 am on UK gold, woopedidioo
Tue 24/12/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Why? wrote:
those Coca Cola adverts again and again and again...

I'm sorry but them adverts are one of the great things about christmas. When you see it, you know that Christmas is coming.
Tue 24/12/02 at 16:24
Regular
Yeah also they are showing the Great Escape again as well.
Tue 24/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
TV's gone downhill ever since the feminists, do gooders and politcally correct people took over all the stations. Where as before we had great stuff like Fawlty Towers, Morecombe (sp?) and Wise, Only Fools and Horses and A Monty Python Film (usually either Life of Brian or The Holy Grail) to name but a few great comedy shows that actually brightened up Christmas, now we're stuck with a poor shadow of its former self Only fools and horses, big old bertha Sonja Jackson crying over Jamie while inbetween we've got the weak can't do anything for themselves men doing whatever their wives tell them, a couple of kiddie films that aren't actually funny unless you find farting gags hilarious and more doom and gloom shows where everyones dying, crying or about to commit suicide.
Merry Christmas indeed.
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:45
Its the same every year. The Mummy, George of the Jungle, Superman, and those Coca Cola adverts again and again and again...

There is a few good stuff on... Hound of the Baskervilles on Boxing Day BBC1, Absolutely Fabulous on the 27th BBC1 and thats about it for me... At least I'll have a few great DVD's to watch and a few new games to play. My brothers are having a X-Box and a Gamecube so I'll probably be playing on those consoles for a few days, while still enjoying my PS2 and GTA:VC still!!!

--#*#-- Merry Christmas everyone --#*#--

Why?
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:36
"Uzi Lover"
Jaws is so festive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.