GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV over is Christmas is awful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
Just like last year TV is bad, on Christmas day theres JAWS AGAIN!! Im sick to death of the film, how many times do they have to show it! and there showing Speed again! I guess theres The Mummy on BB1 tomorrow and The Osbournes Christmas day but thats about it for me, anyway I will be seeing my family after boxing day and will be playing on my Gamecube when I buy one so I won't be watching much TV anyway, just wish the TV channels would put some decent films on and NOT just for kids!. Anyway have a great Christmas everyone.
Mon 23/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Just like last year TV is bad, on Christmas day theres JAWS AGAIN!! Im sick to death of the film, how many times do they have to show it! and there showing Speed again! I guess theres The Mummy on BB1 tomorrow and The Osbournes Christmas day but thats about it for me, anyway I will be seeing my family after boxing day and will be playing on my Gamecube when I buy one so I won't be watching much TV anyway, just wish the TV channels would put some decent films on and NOT just for kids!. Anyway have a great Christmas everyone.
Mon 23/12/02 at 20:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Boxing Day, Channel 4 at about 10:20 there is a Jackass Christmas Special. Should be good.
Mon 23/12/02 at 20:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Seen it before, I think it's just all the skits they did when it was snowing or wearing Christmas like costumes.

Nothing new I'm afriad.
Mon 23/12/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm guessing Jackass is the npormal christmas episode which we've all seen before...Egg Nog contest etc.

There's new Only Fools And Horses though...which is nice.
Mon 23/12/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
whoops.

Posted at the same time so it's not like...I...copied...you.
Mon 23/12/02 at 20:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh come on, you obviously copied me. :P

Ahhhh, the slightest mention of anything Jackass related and we all pop up as if from nowhere.

Awwwwwww.

Bets on that they don't show the Santa's Coming skit from CKY Landspeed.
Mon 23/12/02 at 21:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
er...

American Beauty
Spinal Tap
Fight Club
LA Confidential
Casablanca
Mon 23/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> er...
>
> American Beauty

Repeat this many many times please.

That makes it all better, that film do.

Arrrr!
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:36
"Uzi Lover"
Jaws is so festive.
Tue 24/12/02 at 00:45
Its the same every year. The Mummy, George of the Jungle, Superman, and those Coca Cola adverts again and again and again...

There is a few good stuff on... Hound of the Baskervilles on Boxing Day BBC1, Absolutely Fabulous on the 27th BBC1 and thats about it for me... At least I'll have a few great DVD's to watch and a few new games to play. My brothers are having a X-Box and a Gamecube so I'll probably be playing on those consoles for a few days, while still enjoying my PS2 and GTA:VC still!!!

--#*#-- Merry Christmas everyone --#*#--

Why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.