GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/12/00 at 17:45
Regular
Ps2 is gonna b 1 dissapointment, games are gonna be delaed, cost a bit like the n64. get a cube (not in purple cos ill cut your
co-- erm, arm off. if u wanna dvd u can get 1 4 £120 that is of a far better qulity of the ps2. game cube is good.
Fri 18/05/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Viva Nintendo!
Fri 18/05/01 at 17:20
Yeah David - I totally agree! Nothing will stop the GameCube!
Fri 18/05/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Shall we just ge back to the subject of the place. The Gamecube is small, stylish and has a great line up of games. What could you ask for more?
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:54
Regular
"banjo pooie"

And you tell US to act our age? At least we are capable of independent thought.
Tue 15/05/01 at 22:52
Regular
100 times better! woah this PS2 thing must be really advanced! woah! Where can i get one! Oh wait they are £300. 300 squid? flippin hell what a waste of money.
Sat 14/04/01 at 15:00
Regular
jonno2001uk wrote:
> No spread the word yourself

Nothing like community spirit ;)
Fri 13/04/01 at 20:08
No spread the word yourself
Thu 22/02/01 at 18:47
Regular
I'm getting fed up with Microsoft...

The Gamecube is AS FAST AS THE X-BOX!

Not may people know that.

Just because the X-Box has a 700MHZ processor, means nothing.

Let me explain.

The way the Pentium 3 is laid out, makes it much slower than it's full potential. The cache is low, so that makes transfering data directly quite slow. This actually brings the overall speed down to Gamecubes level.

The way the Gamecube's processor is laid out, makes the processor run at full capability. The cache is huge, and makes data transferrance very quick.

If you didn't understand that, no worries. All you need to know is that it is AS FAST. Go spread the word.

:D
Thu 22/02/01 at 15:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GameCube is supposedly having at least 100 titles in development now! These include a new Mario Game, Perfect Dark2 Resident Evil 0 and plenty of suggested N64 games that have been moved over to include more power. Plus, games like Saffire, and SSX, Fifa etc, this should be great. Plus, it is not slower than the PS2. With all the textures lighting, and sound on the GameCube can through out several more million polygons a second than PS2. X-Box is very fast, but the big financial companys say it is doomed unless Microsoft get it together. I know loads of people who have faster PCs. GameCube is slower than the X-Box, but will the X-Box have that Nintendo magic?
Thu 22/02/01 at 13:21
Regular
Expensive development doesn't always have anything to do with hardware...

The reason it's so expensive is because of the way the CPU is laid out, which makes it a very long time to learn how to use it effiently.

Because the Gamecube has been laid out in a very easy way, it should be a lot easier to work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.