GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how will the royal rumble work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
will there be 15 from smackdown and 15 from raw or how will they do it
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
will there be 15 from smackdown and 15 from raw or how will they do it
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I was thinking about this the other night.

I think there will be 15 from RAW and 15 from Smackdown entered in. But think, theres a world title for RAW and a world title for Smackdown.

I guess that if a RAW superstar wins the Rumble then they will get the main event spot against the RAW world champ at Wrestlemania, or if a Smackdown superstar wins, they get the main event spot at Wrestlemania against the Smackdown world champ.

Ive heard rumours that the split is going to be joined back together again so maybe at the PPV in February, they will have a match to join both the world titles and then whoever wins at the Rumble faces the winner of that match.

But what would happen to the other world title if that didnt happen? How would they choose a #1 contender for that title to face the champ at Wrestlemania? Maybe they could even have two mini-royal rumbles. One for the RAW superstars and one for the Smackdown superstars and then Wrestlemania there will be a double main event.

But I dunno, I would like there to be one world champ and so the idea of the two world champs facing off at the February PPV (which stands at HHH Vs Kurt right now, a promising match) to crown the true world champ and then the winner of the rumble (be it a RAW superstar or a Smackdown superstar) gets to face the world champ at Wrestlemania.

However it turns out though, im looking forward to it. It definately seems like Wrestlemania will be the climax for a true champ though and it should be a great match.

Hopefully we will hear how the Royal Rumble will be done and how it will effect the Wrestlemania main event.

:-)
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:33
Regular
"bWo > You"
I'm worried Vince will ruin that one. He's already said that he's running out of ideas, so this could turn out to be travesty. Fingers crossed.
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:36
Regular
"bWo > You"
That's fingers crossed he DOESN'T mess it up, btw.
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:42
Regular
LL Cool TT wrote:
> That's fingers crossed he DOESN'T mess it up, btw.

he probly will mess it up hes already messing up raw with all this triple h **** thats going on
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yup, I'm with Herco down there. There will be some sort of join between the two shows. It seems most likely and the best thing to do at the moment.

I like the old style of just having two shows, one title.
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It'd be funny if there were two Rumbles going on at the same time - one with RAW participants, and one with SmackDown participants, and they all mixed together, and the last guy from each show got a shot at the main title on their show.

Or, rather, how about not like that. :-D
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:32
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> It'd be funny if there were two Rumbles going on at the same time -
> one with RAW participants, and one with SmackDown participants, and
> they all mixed together, and the last guy from each show got a shot at
> the main title on their show.
>
> Or, rather, how about not like that. :-D

wouldn't u need 2 rings for that and i just thort of somthin very funny at royal rumble will there be both tazz and cole and jr and king talking at the same time or will it be smackdown first and just smackdown superstars come then just raw come cause if there 4 comintaitors 2 for raw and 2 for smackdown it will be confusing

jr:blah blah bleh
cole:blah bleh
tazz:....
king:...
jr:...
jr:blah blah blah
jr:blah blah blah blah
tazz:bleh blah bleh
cole:blah blah
king:blah
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I reckon the smackdown wrestlers and the raw wrestlers will team up with people on their show and fight each other as teams.

Then we get an invasion style ppv for No Way Out where at the end either Raw or Smackdown win and their world title becomes the main one.

Then wrestlemania it all comes together and we crown the first ever Raw/Smackdown Undisputed Champion x2.
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:22
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> I reckon the smackdown wrestlers and the raw wrestlers will team up
> with people on their show and fight each other as teams.
>
> Then we get an invasion style ppv for No Way Out where at the end
> either Raw or Smackdown win and their world title becomes the main
> one.
>
> Then wrestlemania it all comes together and we crown the first ever
> Raw/Smackdown Undisputed Champion x2.

will they all be in the ring at the same time or coming every 5 mins

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.