GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how will the royal rumble work"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
will there be 15 from smackdown and 15 from raw or how will they do it
Thu 26/12/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
according to wrestlezone.com it'll work as 15 guys from Raw and 15 guys from Smackdown in it. Whoever wins will get a shot at their show's main title in the main event at Wrestlemania
Wed 25/12/02 at 09:45
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I have this from a reliable source, and thought that you all might've known by now, but anyway...

There will be two rumbles. One for Raw. One for Smackdown. Each will have 15 wrestlers in, and the respective winners will fight the respective champions at WrestleMania XIX
Mon 23/12/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
whatever happens anyway you can bet HHH will win his match, mr i'm too good to job to anyone unless it's Shawn Michaels
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:18
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hang on, why are we till arguing about this? It's highly unlikely that we'll get anywhere close to the idea Vince has (you know how that idiot's mind works) and so why continue worrying about it? All will be revealed soon enough, so there's no need to worry so much about it! Besides, why does it have to be Raw and SmackDown! wrestlers? Couldn't it be every man for themselves? That could lead to some interesting conflict...OR this could spell the end of the ill-fated draft system, as a plausible solution is unlikely to be found that can satisfy the critics, the wrestlers and the fans. But don't worry! All will be revealed soon enough...
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:36
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> Every minute.
>
> Number 30 hits then 1 minute later another countdown hits and the
> crowd is in shock, who the hell is this?
>
> STONE COLD!!
>
> He the proceeds to whup everyone to a massive ovation throwing people
> over the top rope causig controversy because he's not entered.
>
> Well it would be nice huh? :)
>
> Remember lasy year, Austin entered himself into this years Royal
> Rumble, remember that? Heh, heh.

but if its raw vs smackdown and a raw comes then another raw comes then another will they just sit there wating for a helpless little smackdown to get beaten up and by the way stone cold wasn't fired then so i dont think vince cares wat he said
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Every minute.

Number 30 hits then 1 minute later another countdown hits and the crowd is in shock, who the hell is this?

STONE COLD!!

He the proceeds to whup everyone to a massive ovation throwing people over the top rope causig controversy because he's not entered.

Well it would be nice huh? :)

Remember lasy year, Austin entered himself into this years Royal Rumble, remember that? Heh, heh.
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:22
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> I reckon the smackdown wrestlers and the raw wrestlers will team up
> with people on their show and fight each other as teams.
>
> Then we get an invasion style ppv for No Way Out where at the end
> either Raw or Smackdown win and their world title becomes the main
> one.
>
> Then wrestlemania it all comes together and we crown the first ever
> Raw/Smackdown Undisputed Champion x2.

will they all be in the ring at the same time or coming every 5 mins
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I reckon the smackdown wrestlers and the raw wrestlers will team up with people on their show and fight each other as teams.

Then we get an invasion style ppv for No Way Out where at the end either Raw or Smackdown win and their world title becomes the main one.

Then wrestlemania it all comes together and we crown the first ever Raw/Smackdown Undisputed Champion x2.
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:32
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> It'd be funny if there were two Rumbles going on at the same time -
> one with RAW participants, and one with SmackDown participants, and
> they all mixed together, and the last guy from each show got a shot at
> the main title on their show.
>
> Or, rather, how about not like that. :-D

wouldn't u need 2 rings for that and i just thort of somthin very funny at royal rumble will there be both tazz and cole and jr and king talking at the same time or will it be smackdown first and just smackdown superstars come then just raw come cause if there 4 comintaitors 2 for raw and 2 for smackdown it will be confusing

jr:blah blah bleh
cole:blah bleh
tazz:....
king:...
jr:...
jr:blah blah blah
jr:blah blah blah blah
tazz:bleh blah bleh
cole:blah blah
king:blah
Sat 21/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It'd be funny if there were two Rumbles going on at the same time - one with RAW participants, and one with SmackDown participants, and they all mixed together, and the last guy from each show got a shot at the main title on their show.

Or, rather, how about not like that. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.