GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Notice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
SRW Overseas Championship

:cD

Replace Intercontinental and European for that.

Or...

SRW Euro-continental Championship

Simple.
Sat 21/12/02 at 22:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> 1) I'm not entirely sure what to do about the titles. I think the
> European Title can go, and possibly the Hardcore title. If we get rid
> of the hardcore, then the HardCAW Title will be for both SRW and CAW
> Wrestlers.

---

I agree with getting rid of some of the titles. I feel we should do a WWE here and just leave the SRW Championship, the IC Championship and the Cruiserweight Championship, having 3 seperate divisions, and then the CAW division, with the three CAW Titles. Possibly a mixed division for the Tag Titles - mixing CAWs with real superstars.

---

> 2) Okay, this depends on the changes to the titles really, but here we
> go. Each member can pick THREE of their current wrestlers. A MAIN
> EVENTER, a CRUISERWEIGHT and ONE OF THEIR CHOICE (this would usually
> be a mid-carder for the HardCAW/IC Title matches). So for instance,
> out of my five wrestlers I could pick Triple H as my main eventer,
> Scotty 2 Hotty as my Cruiserweight and Grandmaster Sexay as my
> personal pick.

---

Yeah, this is really just what I've said above, but we could possibly use my Tag Team title idea above, and maybe even do that for the Hardcore title as well - mixing it with the HardCAW. Maybe not though, so I'll let you decide, Ant.
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Just make sure we keep the CAWs and maybe a few 'real' wrestlers, the rest can take a jump of a not so high cliff (because you know I don't want them to get really hurt or anything)

CAW forever!
Wed 25/12/02 at 00:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, I've listened to all your input and talked to Grandprix for a bit tonight, and here's what we've come up with:

There will be six titles. The SRW Title, the KOTR Title, the SRW Hardcore Title, the SRW Cruiserweight Title, the SRW Tag Team Titles and the CAW Heavyweight Championship.

Each member can have four wrestlers - a WWE main eventer, a WWE lower carder (probably cruiserweight) and a wrestler of their choice (usually a mid-carder). The fourth wrestler will be their CAW. Each member will also be in a tag team, possibly an SRW and a CAW Tag Team...not too sure about that yet though.

Most members can pick their three WWE wrestlers from their current selection. People like LL Cool TT and Jericho15 can pick theirs from those wrestlers that are left out or haven't been picked anyway, and their should be a decent selection.

The Hardcore Title, the Cruiserweight Title and the Tag Team Titles are for both CAWs and WWE wrestlers. The CAW Title is for CAWs, SRW Title for WWE wrestlers and the KOTR will be decided later. Basically, the KOTR is a replacement for the IC and Euro Titles.

Anyway, that's it for now until New Year, I hope that clarifies some things. When these are input titles will have more value, there'll be less wrestlers to involve and feuds can be intensified for big PPV matches.

Thanks, Ant.
Wed 25/12/02 at 07:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yey.

Go SRW!

:-)
Wed 25/12/02 at 19:44
Regular
"bWo > You"
That'll be great, so long as Jericho15 and I are notified of which wrestlers we can take sooner rather than later, but I have faith in SRW's abilities.
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The KOTR title has always confused me because it is nothing like the real title. Why not come up with a different name but I haven't thought of onw yet.
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
MikeAll wrote:
> The KOTR title has always confused me because it is nothing like the
> real title. Why not come up with a different name but I haven't
> thought of onw yet.

I agree with thinking of a new name for it, I can't be bothered with another KOTR Tournament for a while yet.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
POP for Jet.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Can I have a fanta please?

Taa
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Apple Tango is good too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.