GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Notice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
SRW Overseas Championship

:cD

Replace Intercontinental and European for that.

Or...

SRW Euro-continental Championship

Simple.
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm a Lilt man myself.

Not that I drink anything that's not alcoholic. I'm a man, grrrr.
Thu 02/01/03 at 23:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Apple Tango is good too.
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Can I have a fanta please?

Taa
Thu 02/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
POP for Jet.
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
MikeAll wrote:
> The KOTR title has always confused me because it is nothing like the
> real title. Why not come up with a different name but I haven't
> thought of onw yet.

I agree with thinking of a new name for it, I can't be bothered with another KOTR Tournament for a while yet.
Sun 29/12/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The KOTR title has always confused me because it is nothing like the real title. Why not come up with a different name but I haven't thought of onw yet.
Wed 25/12/02 at 19:44
Regular
"bWo > You"
That'll be great, so long as Jericho15 and I are notified of which wrestlers we can take sooner rather than later, but I have faith in SRW's abilities.
Wed 25/12/02 at 07:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yey.

Go SRW!

:-)
Wed 25/12/02 at 00:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, I've listened to all your input and talked to Grandprix for a bit tonight, and here's what we've come up with:

There will be six titles. The SRW Title, the KOTR Title, the SRW Hardcore Title, the SRW Cruiserweight Title, the SRW Tag Team Titles and the CAW Heavyweight Championship.

Each member can have four wrestlers - a WWE main eventer, a WWE lower carder (probably cruiserweight) and a wrestler of their choice (usually a mid-carder). The fourth wrestler will be their CAW. Each member will also be in a tag team, possibly an SRW and a CAW Tag Team...not too sure about that yet though.

Most members can pick their three WWE wrestlers from their current selection. People like LL Cool TT and Jericho15 can pick theirs from those wrestlers that are left out or haven't been picked anyway, and their should be a decent selection.

The Hardcore Title, the Cruiserweight Title and the Tag Team Titles are for both CAWs and WWE wrestlers. The CAW Title is for CAWs, SRW Title for WWE wrestlers and the KOTR will be decided later. Basically, the KOTR is a replacement for the IC and Euro Titles.

Anyway, that's it for now until New Year, I hope that clarifies some things. When these are input titles will have more value, there'll be less wrestlers to involve and feuds can be intensified for big PPV matches.

Thanks, Ant.
Sat 21/12/02 at 23:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Just make sure we keep the CAWs and maybe a few 'real' wrestlers, the rest can take a jump of a not so high cliff (because you know I don't want them to get really hurt or anything)

CAW forever!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.