GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will get to #1?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 18:53
Regular
And the contestants are.....

The Cheeky Girls - The Cheeky Song

Avril Lavigne - Sk8r Boi

One True Voice - Sacred Trust

Girls Aloud - Sound of the underground

........ No one will know until the day comes. The cheeky Girls have made an rather cheeky campaign. They are on a tour of various radio stations and tv shows to tell people to buy their songs in order to stop the Popstars The Rivals Bands get to number 1. Girls Aloud who are the lucky 5 from Popstars the Rivals are just a thousand sales from being number 1 so it's going to be a big surprise who gets to it.

Who do you think is going to get to number 1?
Sun 22/12/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
So, the annoying manufactured Girl Band made number one, the annoying manufactured Boy Band made number two, possibly the worst "song" ever to be over-produced got number three, the annoying "punk" bint made number 9, and Death in Vegas only got to number 14.

Marvelous.
Sun 22/12/02 at 13:26
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> I can promise you if you went and released a song, I'd be the first in
> line to laugh at you...
Who me? I already have!
No.1 for 37 weeks.
True story.
Sun 22/12/02 at 10:42
Regular
"we escape....."
it a complete joke the pop music industry now especially as they get these TV manufactured bands in and say that they're not gonna do covers but they do any way and the public by it because they're complete idiots.
Sun 22/12/02 at 00:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I can promise you if you went and released a song, I'd be the first in line to laugh at you...
Sun 22/12/02 at 00:02
Regular
Don't know. Don't care.
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> You lot were all calling her crap
>
> I don't recall ever calling her crap. As I said, I'd never heard of
> her when I borrowed the album.

Not you. I just meant that loads of people were slating her and her music.

The main offender being SHEEPY...

:c)
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:20
Regular
"bWo > You"
Good God, that's a great selection. SOOOO festive! That Christmas theme really does come through, doesn't it? None of them deserve any money for their miming rubbish! But if I had to choose, I'd say those female fraudsters, you know, that Popstars pap...Girls Allowed, or something, will unfortunately get it.
Sat 21/12/02 at 17:14
"High polygon count"
phi11ip wrote:
> You lot were all calling her crap

I don't recall ever calling her crap. As I said, I'd never heard of her when I borrowed the album.
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> A friend lent me the Avril Lavigne album. I knew nothing about her
> whatsoever - age, where she was from... nothing.
>
> And I liked it. So I bought it.

I've been telling you all the time!

I was one of the first people to write about it being a good album!

You lot were all calling her crap while I created my thread saying how good the album actually is!

Some good songs on there...
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:05
Regular
"699 days!"
FunkyMunky wrote:

The cheeky Girls have
> made an rather cheeky campaign.

If anyone has a contender for a worse pun than this, let me know.

Shocking.

And by the way, who do you want to get to number 1? Seeing as you asked and all.

Also, Rasta, you're completely right, they're all morons with no talent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.