GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will get to #1?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/12/02 at 18:53
Regular
And the contestants are.....

The Cheeky Girls - The Cheeky Song

Avril Lavigne - Sk8r Boi

One True Voice - Sacred Trust

Girls Aloud - Sound of the underground

........ No one will know until the day comes. The cheeky Girls have made an rather cheeky campaign. They are on a tour of various radio stations and tv shows to tell people to buy their songs in order to stop the Popstars The Rivals Bands get to number 1. Girls Aloud who are the lucky 5 from Popstars the Rivals are just a thousand sales from being number 1 so it's going to be a big surprise who gets to it.

Who do you think is going to get to number 1?
Fri 20/12/02 at 18:53
And the contestants are.....

The Cheeky Girls - The Cheeky Song

Avril Lavigne - Sk8r Boi

One True Voice - Sacred Trust

Girls Aloud - Sound of the underground

........ No one will know until the day comes. The cheeky Girls have made an rather cheeky campaign. They are on a tour of various radio stations and tv shows to tell people to buy their songs in order to stop the Popstars The Rivals Bands get to number 1. Girls Aloud who are the lucky 5 from Popstars the Rivals are just a thousand sales from being number 1 so it's going to be a big surprise who gets to it.

Who do you think is going to get to number 1?
Fri 20/12/02 at 19:55
Regular
Avril Lavinge is fit.

But musically they're all crap.

The Cheeky Girls are just complete retards, they should be dragged out into the street and shot. The same punishment should be administered to any of the lepers who go out and buy their drivel.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
More to the point, who cares?
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:06
Well as if anyone's bothered. The cheeky girls seem to be at number two, and I can hardly see them going up.

Avril Lavigne also sucks t*rd, as do the others.

And moreover, this fella has already been banned several times.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
FunkyMunky wrote:
> Who do you think is going to get to number 1?

I bet I can predict with 100% accuracy as to who is going to claim the Christmas number 1 spot this yule:

A individual or a group of pop-tards who have about as much singing prowess as a decapitated chicken. A piece of pop crap will reign supreme over the No. 1 spot and go down in history along with the rest o thef talentless f***s that this generation has produced.

And I bet you I'm right.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:14
Regular
the number 1 this cristmas is going to be a last minute entry by 'The Golden Gerbils' just you see.

As regards your real question, i couldnt care less if they all got horribly mutilated in a bizzarre yought accidnet
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:37
"High polygon count"
A friend lent me the Avril Lavigne album. I knew nothing about her whatsoever - age, where she was from... nothing.

And I liked it. So I bought it.
Fri 20/12/02 at 22:51
I think that Blue will remain No.1
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm impressed with Avril Lavigne so far, too. Might even buy the album at this rate.

One thing bugs me about the Christmas number one... the popstars/popidols or whatever this lot are. I've seen several surveys now, all saying that 90+% of the population are sick to death with manufactured bands in the charts, and they don't want 'the girls' or 'the boys' at number one for christmas.

SO WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU ALL JUST STOP BUYING THIER DAMN RECORDS!

Honestly, who is buying them? Most people who watch they show don't seriously intend to buy the albums, but.... argh. I just don't get it...
Fri 20/12/02 at 23:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
And blue are awful as well, for that matter.

I do like Eminem's latest release though. It's pretty much the only decent track in the top ten at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.