GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is the best goal scored so far in the premiership is?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 20:28
Regular
there has been a lot of good goals already and i was wonderin which one y'all thought was the best.

Rooney Vs Arsenal
Scholes Vs Everton
Henry Vs West Ham
Shearer Vs Everton

are only a few.
Sat 21/12/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Notable"
I dont know why, but ive got a feeling telling me that a magnicifent goal will be scored this weekend.
Sat 21/12/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
I think the best goal scored so far in the Premiership has to be Shearer's goal against Everton, that was sweet. :D
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:47
"High polygon count"
§n][pe® wrote:
> Henry vs Spurs :D

I was just gonna say that. Goal of the season so far for me!
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Shearer against Man United.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hitzlsperger has scored some cracking goals, and Shearer has also hit some belters.

My favourite would probably be Di Canio's against Chelsea, because to beat a keeper like Cudicini from 40 yards has to be good.
Fri 20/12/02 at 01:41
Regular
it inspired my claim to fame thread in Chat, post it in there it will be the best so far. I went to school with Premiership top scorer james Beattie will look good.
Fri 20/12/02 at 01:39
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Ashley wrote:
> oooh what a claim to fame!

Heh. Cheeky b*gger.....
Fri 20/12/02 at 01:11
Regular
oooh what a claim to fame!
Fri 20/12/02 at 01:06
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Malcior wrote:
> a sweet little goal was beattie's Vs Newcastle. Not goal of the season
> but a cracker nonetheless

When did Beattie score against Newcastle? I must have missed it.....

His hat-trick against Fulham, when Southampton came back from 2-0 to win 4-2 was nothing less than spectacular.

Beattie is a man who will succeed where others (Ricketts, Phillips etc) have failed.

I've always followed his career as I used to catch the bus to school with him....
Fri 20/12/02 at 00:24
Regular
shearer against everton will be goal of the season, due to the fact that it ws the best by a mile!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.