GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe shut your mouth moves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 23:41
Regular
ok i wanna know some good moves like on wrestling 1 i do is i do a tlc then throw 2 tables on the announce table set them up then ddt my opponent though the tables so any1 know any cool moves like that on wwe shut your mouth like in back stage or somthing
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Lets all cheer LL up by winning him a GAD...go vote for him in the
> Best Newbie Extra GAD Competition, a new topic from Snuggly's just
> gone up. {:)

Sometimes i wish i was still a newbie, like when that topic first went up. You'd all vote for me, right?

No..

*Runs*
Thu 02/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
LL Cool TT wrote:
> I don't give the lint in my pocket
> about the way you type. I couldn't care less about your style of
> writing.

not u DW Tazz them 2 prícks been píssing me off annoying me about the way i type i even told that idiot tazz why i type like this but he just makes some more gay insults and so did DW and after dw told tazz to ignore me he stopped posting and the argument was over UNTILL U CAME AND POSTED YOUR STUPID REPLY so shut up if u dont want me to argue with u people then dont bother posting when arguement is over GET IT i just want to be left alone u think i been giving u people grief i been geting all the grief from u prícks

see ant here with have a problem THE PROBLEM WAS OVER till u started talking more **** and that dw posting in sr to have me banned wat am i the plague to u people r u gunna start burning every1

and read this carefully and why dont u read all the other posts 2 in wwe christmas scedule and in sr site bugs som1 needs a banning so dont bother replying at all if u cant be bothered to do that

and i said to DW 1 minute your typing fine did u drink a tub of petrol in the last few minutes?
thats why i call him a petrol drinker once again dont reply to this without reading all the posts that started me being agressive and provoking me
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lets all cheer LL up by winning him a GAD...go vote for him in the Best Newbie Extra GAD Competition, a new topic from Snuggly's just gone up. {:)
Thu 02/01/03 at 16:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Figo wrote:
> Erm...whys it up to Ant what we do about this guy? Just ignore him
> anyway.

Lol, it's not. :D I was just trying to sort out the argument, because it kinda ruins the forum.
Thu 02/01/03 at 03:32
Regular
"bWo > You"
demonhead wrote:
> i didn't call him a petrol drinker cause hes the only 1 that hasn't
> been píssing me off dw,jericho,tazz,figo,ll cool tt all been
> píssing me off all thoses names read them again or cant u read
> my posts? if u cant read them then how r u replying to them if u dont
> want me to be agressive then leave me alone stop talking about the way
> i type

Okay, 'lad', here's our problem: I don't give the lint in my pocket about the way you type. I couldn't care less about your style of writing. There's nothing wrong with being different.

But if you wish to make enemies, which, might I add, you are doing, then I politely suggest you make your way out of these forums. Notice how everyone else gets along? Do you know what they don't do? They don't go around calling people 'petrol drinkers', suggesting people cut off their fingers, or someone guess that they can't read. By adopting this approach, you're not making yourself any friends, and so if you don't want this trend to continue, the olive branch of peace is always a good option, know what I mean? Why continually insult my intelligence with your suggestions about me not being able to read, when you could do everyone (including yourself) a big favour, and leave? Hmm?

(I only wish I had the calm attitude of Figo to just ignore him, but I can't)

I do not come on these forums to make myself unpopular, but I do not want people like you insulting me every time I come on this site. I would recommend you either change your aggressive ways, or kindly make your way out the forums.
Thu 02/01/03 at 02:09
"smelly!!"
Hercules! wrote:
> In the corridor... and they are foam gloves basically.
>
> Amazing huh.

very

Are they just like the rock and jeff ones out there.

Where do you find them
Thu 02/01/03 at 01:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
In the corridor... and they are foam gloves basically.

Amazing huh.
Thu 02/01/03 at 01:34
"smelly!!"
In shut your mouth! what are the foam gloves and where do you get them, i need to know before i choose them in season mode
Thu 02/01/03 at 00:05
Regular
"bWo > You"
I asked myself that question again, and then I realised that he's the main voice of calm in this situation, and this demonhead geezer hasn't called him a petrol drinker yet. I'm not putting Ant above anyone else, but he's got the level head here.
Wed 01/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
Erm...whys it up to Ant what we do about this guy? Just ignore him anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.