GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe shut your mouth moves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 23:41
Regular
ok i wanna know some good moves like on wrestling 1 i do is i do a tlc then throw 2 tables on the announce table set them up then ddt my opponent though the tables so any1 know any cool moves like that on wwe shut your mouth like in back stage or somthing
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah...I thought doing the DDT-Driver (Brainbuster DDT) with Reaver through the Hell In A Cell on Bradshaw would look good, but the animation is always the same when they go through the cell, so it looked a bit weird.
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:00
Regular
i find doing the stunner rather humourus through the top of the hell in a cell
it makes me laugh
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:59
Regular
Or they do Taunts to fill up their bar.

Boring. :)
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I like to make my matches look good. I hate those matches where people just beat you up a little and try to win as fast as possible. Just doing punches and kicks until their finisher and then bam.

Boring.
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:50
Regular
Yeah, i always give the Ref a good beating, if i've been trying to make everything look good instead of finishing off my opponent when i should, then my opponent gets his Smackdown Icon, I knock the ref out just in case my opponent does hit his finisher.

Clever me.
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Hmmm....."
For some reason, the ref doesnt DQ you when you hit him. So I clothesline him and then go out for a chair. Smack my opponents up a bit and as he's about to get up I throw the chair out the ring and pin my opponent.

:-D
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:40
Regular
I like setting up a Table in the opponents corner in a Tag Match.

Heh, they always get DQ because they tag to do a Double team move, but instead they throw either me or my tag team partner crashing into the table.

Tee Hee. :)
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*shrugs*

I'll kick butt tonight.

Crippler Crossface on top of the cell then throw someone off and do a big diving headbutt on them.

:-D
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:34
Regular
Heh, im 2004 now with my Season as RVD.

Why does everyone find that 6-Man HIAC at Armageddon so hard? You just go to wherever there isn't any other wrestlers and then fight one of em. Easy :D

Stupid amatuers...:)
Thu 02/01/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Jeebus christ, can you lot just forget about it and give it a rest.

Back to the topic yes?

Last night I totally boogered up my season with Benoit. It was that 6-Man Elimination Tag Match and they were kicking our butts so I went and got a chair. Ran into the ring and smacked my partner over the head. It said DQ but the person who got hit with the chair (my partner) got booted out of the ring! Then (they say lighting only strikes once) guess what, I did it again. Smacked my other opponent over the head with the chair and he got sent out the ring. Weird huh. So then left me 3 on 1. I beat two of them and I think it was Jericho. Top match. Back and forth action. Finally ended by him sticking the Walls on me.

:-(

Ive wanted the IC title but never got chance to fight for it. Ive not even been in a title match yet and my next go in season i'll be in the 6-Man HIAC match for the Undisputed title.

Its been a great long fight against everyone, I keep messing up so they beat me up.

Cool huh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.