GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 19:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You sure SR got your GAD claim ? A couple of guys (including the one that won most recently) have had their claims updated on the list, but yours hasn't. Might be an idea to give them a nudge. ;-)
Fri 14/10/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
She does!
Fri 14/10/05 at 17:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My Mum says I'm cool !

;-)
Fri 14/10/05 at 17:11
Regular
*cough* Geek! *cough*

:-)
Fri 14/10/05 at 16:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah use the first game to get used to moving units around and stuff - should always do that on the mini map. Once you get the other game, custom mode on single player is a god send cause you can try all the heroes out, plus work out strategies and see whats effective against units that you're worried about facing.

Little update on that Mammoth killing problem - solution = A unit of gouls. ;-) We can use curse magic to cast Dark Mist on it (which effects its attack and defense) and then proceed to use the gouls' suicide attack on the Mammoth. Problem solved. ;-)

Was practising with the idea today and it worked quite nicely - when using that attack, a suicide bomber goul leaves the unit much like a scout would from your main unit. Only difference is that the life bar of your gouls goes down a little each time you use it. But with the help of that curse spell, there were still a number of gouls left after the Mammoth went down, so theres still chances to use them on other units too. :-)

Custom mode is great for anything cause you can control how many enemy units are on the map and what level they are. So you can practise how to use certain units. Cavalry Archers can be fun, but I don't know if I'd recommend them for online because of the traps people use and you utilize them by circling the enemy, keeping them on your Archers left side, which can mean that you'll need a decent bit of room to run.
Fri 14/10/05 at 16:19
Regular
"8==="
Yep, I should get started on the original for some practice.

After I've finished Munch's Oddysee though.
Fri 14/10/05 at 16:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Excellent, not long before we start the massacre then. ;-)
Fri 14/10/05 at 16:03
Regular
"8==="
The game's on it's way to me. :)
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
English Redneck wrote:
> Hit and run gangsta ? More like a hit, reverse, hit, reverse, hit,
> reverse gangsta.

Thats funny..( I'm not being sarcastic either, that made me laugh!)
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Damn light saber lepracy. ;-)
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:42
Regular
Nooooooooooooooooo!

*Drops hand*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.