GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT DO U THINK OG GIRLS ALOUDS SONG???????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 10:30
Regular
I really like it, i think it will get no 1 easy

what do u think about it
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:40
"Wa-wa-west"
Any kind of music act created by TV sucks. And celebrities created by reality TV. I'm so sick and tired of them all.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:04
Regular
If that Nicola from Girls Aloud suddenly offered herself to me, I wouldn't say know - but I would to that wierd Irish Girl who shouldn't have been let in because she cheated in the Irish Popstars.

Their song sucks.
Sun 15/12/02 at 15:01
Regular
"oaps.org"
Opinion requested eh?

Suxors :p

of course i assume this is in some reference to one of those rubbish lets flog a band of people with absolutely no talent to the populous of 8-12 year olds in the UK shows that are infesting the tv like a plague of locusts? I haven't watched a single one of them and i am proud of it!
I told the ex-girlfriend that Hearsay would bomb, she dumped me but who had the last laff? yep me cos i was right (as always)
Sun 15/12/02 at 10:30
Regular
"im fat but quick"
I really like it, i think it will get no 1 easy

what do u think about it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.