GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me..?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/12/02 at 13:37
Regular
• Does Nunzinhio, cousin of Jamie Noble, look a lot like Ken Shamrock. They didn't really show a close up of his face, but what we did see looked like the UFC man.

• What's happened to Billy Gunn? I know Chuck Palumbo got injured, but it appears Billy has been dropped in the rankings. Will he be the third former DX member to be fired by WWE?

• Has Undertaker retired?

• Why is Hollywood Hulk Hogan still a feature on WWE SmackDown Official Site?

• Why is Steven Richards still wrestling? If WWE want to use him, make him a backstage guy!

• What's up with the Chief? Is he a useless Commishioner, or is he just Eric Bishoff's PA?

If you have any "Is it just me..?" questions that you would like answering, please add them here. Also, I would appreciate it if someone could answer my questions.

••DW••
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"bWo > You"
Nunzio (or whatever he's meant to be called) IS Guido from ECW, hence the E - C - Dub chants echoing around the arena at his arrival. It doesn't look promising, though, as he didn't stretch Crash at all. If you ask me, locking in the Fujiwara armbar would have been a great way to put him over as a vicious SOB. Anywho, I'm looking forward to seeing this mat-genius wrestle on SmackDown!, even if I am becoming increasingly disillusioned with WWE lately..
Sat 14/12/02 at 21:20
Regular
Rock is scheduled for a return at Royal Rumble.
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:36
Regular
"..."
Is it just me...

or does the WWE currently have the oldest talent roster it's ever had?
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd agree with that. It also has the most supressed talent...
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> I'd agree with that. It also has the most supressed talent...

Think there may be a connection between the two?
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The older you get, the bigger ego you have? Perhaps we should draw a graph?
Sun 15/12/02 at 13:24
Regular
lol that'll b hard
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
if the undertaker is retired y would he still be on the smackdown wrestler list
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He's not retired, you fool.
Sun 15/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
My old P.E teacher looked like Jamie Oliver. Did yours!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.