GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the best Left Mid in the world?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
Just wondered who y'all thought was the best. Pires and Giggs are both brilliant. Denilson is my favourite though. He has the ability of going past any defender in the world
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Aye. They had to change it for legal + commercial reasons

(E.G. "Ugly-***t Ronaldo" was alrtaken by the striker.)
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:44
"Darkness, always"
Did you know Ronaldinho's real name is Ronaldo?
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:44
"Darkness, always"
Ronaldinho can play left midfield.
Thu 12/12/02 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Denilson
Rivaldo (he does play here really - just didn't at the World Cup)
Pires

Those are the 3 that I would have to name for now.
Thu 12/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Notable"
Just wondered who y'all thought was the best. Pires and Giggs are both brilliant. Denilson is my favourite though. He has the ability of going past any defender in the world

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.