GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the best Left Mid in the world?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/12/02 at 20:47
Regular
Just wondered who y'all thought was the best. Pires and Giggs are both brilliant. Denilson is my favourite though. He has the ability of going past any defender in the world
Sat 14/12/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Ryan Giggs.
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:05
Regular
Dannie Bulman!?!? Oh, I guess he's more of a Centre Attacking Midfielder. Oh well...:c)
Fri 13/12/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I wouldn't be able to choose from Denilson, Giggs, Pires or Rafael Van Der Vaart. I'd rather have Rivaldo or Ronaldinho in more central positions and have Carlos as a left back.

Wouldn't have a clue who to put as right back, Thuram would be the obvious option but he has openly admitted that he does not like to play there.
Fri 13/12/02 at 20:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think Pires is probably the best left Midfielder in the world.
Fri 13/12/02 at 17:05
Regular
Roberto Carlos, when Real push him up.
Fri 13/12/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Colourless"
William Gallas
Fri 13/12/02 at 16:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Malcior wrote:
>
> Another Question, Who is the best right back in the world?
> I would say Thuram Or Gary Neville. They both attack, tackle hard and
> never stop running. I am not really a fan of cafu. He is less
> defensive and more attaking. You just have to look at one of henrys
> goals against roma

Gary Neville the best right back in the world? You're having a laugh, mate! I dunno but I can say for a fact it ain't Neville!
Fri 13/12/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Notable"
Rivaldo and Ronaldinho are both worth mentioning but they hardly play on the left more and more these days.
Agreeable Denilson is not consitent. Although if he actually started for Brazil and Betis more often then he would be a lot better.

Another Question, Who is the best right back in the world?
I would say Thuram Or Gary Neville. They both attack, tackle hard and never stop running. I am not really a fan of cafu. He is less defensive and more attaking. You just have to look at one of henrys goals against roma
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ronaldinho and Rivaldo are both class and worth consideration.
As too is Giggs. Denilson in my opinion hasn't produced the goods enough and is too inconsistent, a dmam good player when he plays well but on a bad day is just poor to watch.
Thu 12/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Expletive Deleted wrote:

alrtaken by the striker
-------

I meant Already Taken.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.