GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas, to all at Special Reserve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
Hey all!
So, it's Christmas already! Time to fork out on presents and fight over PS2 in Sony's pre-order. Ah, they joy of the holiday season!

Congratulations to all who donated to GOSH- I'm sure you've nade some kids really happy. Unfortuantely I didn't win during the period, but I will definately do so any time in the future!

Anyway, here's a message to all of you. This Christmas do something to make somebody's day. Hopefully I'll be going down to a childrens ward and to an old folks home. Maybe we can all do something to help? It doesn't have to be big... how abouts just buying a copy of the big issue for starters?

Well, merry christmas all, and well done on making such a good forum!

Rav
Fri 22/12/00 at 08:24
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Merry Christmas All! Have a good un' :)

Cor' I remember when hardly anyone used to visit these forums, you could probably count the contributors on one hand :)

Non-Zero Possibility, the artist formerly known as Bleeders
Thu 21/12/00 at 20:40
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Not at all. Most people do not work sundays. If xmas is on sunday then they miss out on a double holiday- both Sunday and Xmas day! The logic!

Rav
Thu 21/12/00 at 20:32
Regular
LAst year it was Sunday, so it was better for most people.
Thu 21/12/00 at 20:31
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, it comes earlier every year...

Rav
Thu 21/12/00 at 20:26
Regular
Why can't Christmas come faster?
Thu 21/12/00 at 20:24
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
So they have a winner on Xmas day??????

Rav
Thu 21/12/00 at 11:34
Regular
"not dead"
Ant wrote:
> So, Meka_Dragon, I wonder who you could be. Fogmaster??
> bjlangley?? Hmmmm...
>

bjlangley

I prefer the name meka_dragon now though, and I think I'll stick with it.
Thu 21/12/00 at 11:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
So, Meka_Dragon, I wonder who you could be. Fogmaster?? bjlangley?? Hmmmm...

PS- golden rhino, you haven't been horrible to me either, so I don't pick on you. Anyway, I only really pee on Tony's floor, as he likes eating Ant's legs.
Wed 20/12/00 at 23:48
Merry christmas all. Thanks for making me feel welcome to SR. Especially ant. He has not picked on me or urinated on my kitchen floor.
Wed 20/12/00 at 23:38
Regular
Calm down, it's not Christmas eve yet!
Is anyone going to be on Christmas eve? I will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.