GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Merry Christmas, to all at Special Reserve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
Hey all!
So, it's Christmas already! Time to fork out on presents and fight over PS2 in Sony's pre-order. Ah, they joy of the holiday season!

Congratulations to all who donated to GOSH- I'm sure you've nade some kids really happy. Unfortuantely I didn't win during the period, but I will definately do so any time in the future!

Anyway, here's a message to all of you. This Christmas do something to make somebody's day. Hopefully I'll be going down to a childrens ward and to an old folks home. Maybe we can all do something to help? It doesn't have to be big... how abouts just buying a copy of the big issue for starters?

Well, merry christmas all, and well done on making such a good forum!

Rav
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hey all!
So, it's Christmas already! Time to fork out on presents and fight over PS2 in Sony's pre-order. Ah, they joy of the holiday season!

Congratulations to all who donated to GOSH- I'm sure you've nade some kids really happy. Unfortuantely I didn't win during the period, but I will definately do so any time in the future!

Anyway, here's a message to all of you. This Christmas do something to make somebody's day. Hopefully I'll be going down to a childrens ward and to an old folks home. Maybe we can all do something to help? It doesn't have to be big... how abouts just buying a copy of the big issue for starters?

Well, merry christmas all, and well done on making such a good forum!

Rav
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
I think ur lips are brown enough now sonic!

anyway I am doing somethin, I'm greatly a special christmas environment
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Merry Christmas to you Rav!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
anyway.
MErry Christmas to all, and Rav, Sheepy, GRIX, tony, FM, Ant (
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm not weird. I just love sugar.

I have won Gameaday 3 times, and have written lots of clever, original gaming messages. Read my "Game Shopping" topic, I hope to win Gameaday with it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all: Grix, Sniper, FM, tony, Rav, Dark ness, SHEEPY, vai, Dan, Dan_uk, bjlangley, Fogmaster (wherever he's got to), Meka_Dragon, Bleeders, Kieran, Wookie guy, but not to er-no he thinks I'm wierd.

Oh what the hell, Merry Christmas to er-no as well!!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oh yeah, Merry Christmas to Ali, jimmy and golden rhino!!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:50
"possibly impossible"
And do I get a mention?.......noooooooooooooo! I spend half my life posting messages on this forum and Ant doesn't even wish me merry christmas. Right, that's it, I'm off and I'm taking my words with me.

(leaves, slamming front door)

er, hello? did anyone miss me?

oh.
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
SORRY PB, IT'S JUST I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR AGES!!!

AND AN EXTRA SPECTAL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY GOOD FRIEND PB!!!

I now have to write something in non-capitals: errrr-noooooo
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:54
"possibly impossible"
I feel much better now!

Merry Christmas Ant, and may your colony prosper well in the coming year!
Wed 20/12/00 at 19:58
Regular
Happy Christmas everybody. I can't be arsed to write everybodys name, so I'll just say if you have ever spoken to me, or seen my name, then merry christmas.

Happy Birthday to all those born on Christmas day too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.