GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's snowing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 11:43
Regular
Christmas starts now. Snow makes everything seem a bit more christmassy don't you think? Not often we get much down here, either. Is anyone else getting much snow?

Doesn't look like it's settling very well though. Maybe by the end of the day I can build a snowmidget...
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:18
It's fecking cold in Surrey (here) but no snow. Luckily I am going up to my nans in Durham (anyone live there?) for Christmas and there is usually snow there.

(:)
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:18
"I hate that!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Coooold. But what can you expect in Scotland.
>
> Very cold - wore a t-shirt under my school shirt, and my jumper, AND
> gloves - and guess what? I nearly died.
>

We couldn't have that now could we?
Actually I did nearly die!
You probably read the post a while ago!
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:17
"I hate that!!!"
anyone on here from Inverness?
Gets very cold out in the country at night where I am,
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Very cold where I am, but there is no snow :-(
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Coooold. But what can you expect in Scotland.

Very cold - wore a t-shirt under my school shirt, and my jumper, AND gloves - and guess what? I nearly died.

:-D
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:13
"I hate that!!!"
Well I ain't ventured outdoor much today but it was quite cold this morning!
A bit of frost on the ground too
Tue 10/12/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, I agree with Cipro. It's absolutely freezing here, and i'm cheesed off I had to venture out from the warmth for 10 minutes to do my German Oral exam. Great...

Anyway, Kent (here) is extremely freezing, but not one snowflake! Not one! Well, here's hoping anyway...

"The wind will be pushing that chill factor up to -9C"

I think I can hear my teeth chattering at the thought of that! :\
Tue 10/12/02 at 15:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It might not be snowing here, but it's bloody freezing. You can tell winters arrived.
Tue 10/12/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
...and a scarf and gloves...or just wait until Xmas and you'll gett them from your Nan/Gran/Mum...
Tue 10/12/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Just cold here

Need to buy meself a big jacket

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.