GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Domain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/12/02 at 11:35
Regular
I'm thinking about getting myself a webdomain a .co.uk probably but I was wondering how you build your page,Would you be able to copy your webpage if it was built using something else?

Yes you heard me right I'm thinking about getting myself a domain,
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Doughnut Monster wrote:
> my good friends Ben helped me install that!

Multiple personalitlies, eh?

Yeah, buy your own domain and use FrontPage or Dreamweaver to build it. Then look at the code produced and try and decipher it. HTML is easy and you'll be typing out your own pages in no time. There are loads of resources for learning the tags and stuff:
www.webmonkey.com

I'm kinda working on something that allows you to make your own pages and they'll be offshoots of my pocketmonkey site.
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:24
"I hate that!!!"
I don't actually have one at the moment but I'm gettin towards it.
my current web url is http://bssdbz.blahpro.com/YaBB.cgi

my good friends Ben helped me install that!
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:12
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
what is your website url.
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:11
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
did ya use the page builder coz thats crap you should look into learning html http://www.developking.tk
Tue 10/12/02 at 12:06
"I hate that!!!"
I use geocities so I should be able to use what I've done on there!
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:51
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i didnt quite understand what you said but yes, yes you can
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:51
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Whatever you use to build your page, it gets saved in html. If it's not in html, browsers can't read it :O)
Tue 10/12/02 at 11:35
"I hate that!!!"
I'm thinking about getting myself a webdomain a .co.uk probably but I was wondering how you build your page,Would you be able to copy your webpage if it was built using something else?

Yes you heard me right I'm thinking about getting myself a domain,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.