GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little message"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
Does anyone know who andy james is? I believe him to be CESone due to him having the address to future desine on his MSN name once. I deleted him and now hes "attempting" to mail bomb me and its laughable. If its you I cant re add you as I dont have your full email address so get a life and delete your script kiddy programs before you seriously p`ss me off. If its not you I apologise but I am sure it is.
Tue 10/12/02 at 07:56
Regular
Apologies to CESone, this guys cracked it lol. The site was designking by mr cheeseman, first person to post, how ironic. Looks like someone needs to stop contradicting themselves before they annoy someone with a good knowledge of exploiting people...
Tue 10/12/02 at 07:14
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
MJswerve wrote:
> Does anyone know who andy james is? I believe him to be CESone due to
> him having the address to future desine on his MSN name once. I
> deleted him and now hes "attempting" to mail bomb me and its
> laughable. If its you I cant re add you as I dont have your full email
> address so get a life and delete your script kiddy programs before you
> seriously p`ss me off. If its not you I apologise but I am sure it is.

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (space) threadid=60853&forumid=206

Cheeseman -> [email protected]

Him? :)
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:46
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well, it sin't me. But it reminds me of a little trick I sent one of my school mates via MSN! lol!
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:33
Regular
Oh well I blocked the address he was sending it from, doubt he has the brains to change it.
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i hate script kiddies using gay little programs why cant they just learn no-one cares they cant even do anything good.
Mon 09/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
Does anyone know who andy james is? I believe him to be CESone due to him having the address to future desine on his MSN name once. I deleted him and now hes "attempting" to mail bomb me and its laughable. If its you I cant re add you as I dont have your full email address so get a life and delete your script kiddy programs before you seriously p`ss me off. If its not you I apologise but I am sure it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.