GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyone wants to buy Playstation 2's off the shelf... All over the country."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/12/00 at 15:58
Regular
Special Reserve are going to hate me for this.

Tesco have announced that they have a VERY large supply of PS2's, which will be availible in their larger stores.
Tue 19/12/00 at 15:58
Regular
Special Reserve are going to hate me for this.

Tesco have announced that they have a VERY large supply of PS2's, which will be availible in their larger stores.
Tue 19/12/00 at 16:20
Regular
There will be 2,500 PS2 for sale at 5 of Tesco's stroes from Tomorrow morning. These stores are Watford, Peterborough, Cardiff, Newcastle and Inverness.

This is first come first served and best of luck to anyone who is going to act on this.
Tue 19/12/00 at 16:48
"High polygon count"
Good luck indeed to those still after a PS2.

But you have to ask, don't you... well, I do...

How can this 'free sale' be justified when there are people who pre-ordered still waiting for a machine?

Okay, it's of no concern to me as I already have one, but I'm a fair-minded person, and I think this is very, very wrong.
Tue 19/12/00 at 16:51
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
500 hundred units per branch just before xmas....i doubt it
Tue 19/12/00 at 16:56
Yea me too, my mum works in the second largest but most busiest tesco's in britain its soon to be largest and they havn't got none and they always get the things first to see how they sell, like the hi-fi's, PSX's and widescreen t.vs.
Tue 19/12/00 at 17:44
Regular
If you are going to blame anyone Wook, then Sony would be the first and last place to look.

Tesco are getting PS2's out to the people. Sony are not.

Simple as that really.
Tue 19/12/00 at 17:47
Regular
500 hundred units to a supermarket? Are you joking or what!
Tue 19/12/00 at 17:51
Regular
I have called a couple of the Tesco branches and they have said that although delivery is expected first thing Wed, they will not be available to Mr Joe Public until 14:00. By then word should have got around and the Q's will be hours long!!!
Tue 19/12/00 at 19:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE NO WHERE NO WHERE NEAR THOSE STORES!!!

Does anyone fancy going out to buy me one, and then sending it to me??????????????????????????????????????????

I thought not...
Tue 19/12/00 at 20:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
I meant live, by the way.

I would give you the money......

{:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.