GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell - Help me too"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Sat 07/12/02 at 18:07
Regular
I'm at the Defense Ministry, I've done the first part of the mission, interigated the driver.

I'm now stood on a balcony overlooking the courtyard and I think that i need to stand on the railing, jump up to the gutter and move round to the open window. I get past the corner but half way to the window the alarm sounds.

I am to stupid to figure it out, please help.

(I have shot the 2 lights out near the windows)
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because you need to use the thermal vision and the 2nd turret stumped me for a bit.
Stupid frost clouds.
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:52
Regular
"Tag as above"
How exactly is it difficult?
Tue 10/12/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goddamn that meat-freezer level is difficult.
Tue 10/12/02 at 00:09
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
It brillient when you gett he proximity mines. Get a guards atention, plant one in the darkness and when he runs around the coner sit back and giggle when he goes kaboom with his mates.

Oh yes, had some fun with those alrite.
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I shot the light in the freezer until one of the chefs came in and I conked him out then snuck up behind the other one lol.
Mon 09/12/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Tag as above"
Goatboy wrote:
> I threw a bottle in there, then ran away.
> Like a big gay sneaky-man.

Sounds like you'd do better with some sort of big boat ride.
Mon 09/12/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I threw a bottle in there, then ran away.
Like a big gay sneaky-man.
Mon 09/12/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Tag as above"
Goatboy wrote:
> Superb.
> When you get in the ministry, that's a sod.
> Chuck something into the freezer then run away.

Nah don't run, only puffs do that. Chuck a bottle into the frezzer then when the two chef masters come and look crack them over the head.
Mon 09/12/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Superb.
When you get in the ministry, that's a sod.
Chuck something into the freezer then run away.
Mon 09/12/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Tag as above"
You lot are useless, I sorted it out by redoing the section before hand. Must have been something to do with the cameras.

Oh Wookieeeee, i'm allowed the console and 1 game (plus the two in the box but we'll keep quite about that)

The other games I have to wait for.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.