GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ooh er!! Advent Children...the GAME?!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
"You have a choice"
I've read a few scattered reports (OK, mostly reviews on AC, nothing too reliable) that there's going to be an Advent Children game on the PS3.

I'm assuming this is just crazy unfounded rumours, but has anyone heard anything?
Mon 24/10/05 at 23:04
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yeah that's a good point.....

I think remakes can be good if you change them enough. For example, if they did an FFVII remake, I'd want new cut-scenes, voice overs, re-made OST, improvements to the gameplay systems, larger areas to explore and more secrets and vehicles etc... to make good remakes you need to put loadsa new stuff in to make it worth it. I thunk
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:57
"period drama"
Meh, remakes would do nothing for me, it's only graphics.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:55
Regular
"You have a choice"
I'd heard that was what it was for, but then some rumours and articles saying other things.

Most of it was ocntradicting htough, one said "Square Enix announces FFVII remake" and another said "There will be no FFVII Remake, says Square".

Still, would be cool if they did decide to do it anyway! And then follow it up with an FFVIII remake! XD
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:52
"period drama"
There was a FFVII demo solely for showing off the power of the PS3, idiot people probably got confused with that, it being so terribly complicated and all.
Mon 24/10/05 at 22:15
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yeah I heard about that too...although last I heard Square said they WERN'T makinhg a new FFVII coz of the time it wuld take and the staff it would require.

Here's hoping though, I'm huge FF fan too! If they did do a new FFVII game, you think they'd do voice overs as well and change things like the battle system, or just update it graphically?
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:56
Regular
"youngest regular"
They might be confused,or you read it wrong,
but(because im a huge ff fan)
there making a new ff7 with better graphics.
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
"You have a choice"
I've read a few scattered reports (OK, mostly reviews on AC, nothing too reliable) that there's going to be an Advent Children game on the PS3.

I'm assuming this is just crazy unfounded rumours, but has anyone heard anything?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.