GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/12/02 at 17:31
Regular
Finally I've finished this god damn website...

Well, not quite, but nearly, just need to finalise some of the content and add a service centre page, but I'm feeling proud now, so you can see it...

http://andi.ath.cx/britnew/

Like it?
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Andi? You must be joking, he can barely speak English...
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:36
Regular
I see... I thought you may actually know that language and did your webbie in it lol.
Sat 07/12/02 at 01:09
Regular
"How Handy."
No it isnt..
Sat 07/12/02 at 01:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That is so latin.
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:35
Regular
"How Handy."
Not strictly true, it does have a vague meaning, it's a dirivative of some greek text meaning "there is no one who loves pain, simply because it is pain" and such nonsense.

I lost my portfolio site ages ago when my Hard Drive died (was hosting it from my PC, so it wasnt even uploaded anywhere) and I've never got round to rebuilding it, should do at some point though..
Sat 07/12/02 at 00:03
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
MJswerve wrote:
> What language is that? :\

I'm asuming your refering to the body text of the pages? If so it's Lorem Ipsum, it's greek... means nothing!

http://loremipsum.com/

Just garbage used to represent text in the world of design.
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:54
Regular
What language is that? :\
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Very swish, it's got two navigation thingys in such a small space though, but looks very swish.
I was hoping it was your portfolio site although I havn't looekd at that in a while and it's probably been complete for some time now..
Fri 06/12/02 at 19:57
Regular
"How Handy."
Ooh, yeah, sorry, compression is minimal at the minute, only testing has been on this box, which it's hosted on :D
Fri 06/12/02 at 19:14
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Nice one... though i would try to crank down the logo and image a little as they take a tad to long to load at 56k! Apart from that, looking good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.