GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""When we touch, when we kiss, when we touch""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 13:21
Regular
Has anyone else seen that Electric 6 song and video. It's ace! Like something off the Rocky Horror Picture Show, or something. Is this the one that Jack Black and Jack White did, 'cos it really sounds like them.
Sun 29/12/02 at 20:16
Regular
"oaps.org"
BEARDS. wrote:
> That video is an inspired work of Genius.

or is it? they don't seem to know when they're supposed to be looking at each other at the start and the woman is just waiting open mouthed for the vocal part to play throughout the video
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:23
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It rules!
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Saw the video for the first time the other day and thought it was wierd. Downloaded the song today and it is so funky it's scary.
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hate it
Wed 01/01/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Hate it

You don't like it?

Strange how music tastes differ so much but I guess that's what makes life so interesting, everyone's different.

I remember going out with a girl at uni who I thought the world of and the only time she really wound me up was when she insisted on playing Blackstreet when we, er, you know....
Wed 01/01/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought I liked it at first but it just annoys me now
Thu 02/01/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I thought I liked it at first but it just annoys me now

It's the bass-line running through it all the time. This is gonna be a classic, heard in clubs all over the land.....
Thu 02/01/03 at 02:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
DANGER DANGER

HIGH VOLTAAAGE
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I thought I liked it at first but it just annoys me now

Same feeling...

Bloody Coldplay...

Arrrrrrrgh...

Sounds like they're killing a cat painfully and slowly...

Sooooooo miserable!
Thu 02/01/03 at 19:50
Regular
electric 6 suck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.