GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember Those Free DVD's CDouch Found..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
Mine came this morning.

Address was right and everything but my name was totally wrong. It was so wrong that it didn't even look Japenese or Chiense, instead it looked like a whole new language. It got me thinking that maybe these CD's were sent by a Alien race which are using this to probe our minds with Dr Dolittle DVD's...hmmmm

It was spelt something like Nshkyi Moktriash or something. I can't remember, I threw it away.

The DVD came at an excellent time. Now I don't have to go out and buy my little Sister a Christmas present as this should make the perfect gift. I am such a cheapskate but then again such a loving Brother to give away a DVD which I got for filling out a little form.

So have you all got yours? I remember some of you got yours a few weeks back and some of you, like me, were still waiting.
Tue 03/12/02 at 10:20
"...Unicef pennies.."
Or†ega wrote:
> hmmmm, i got a dvd sized envolope with somthin that felt like a dvd in
> it on saturday.
>
> Name was totally wrong though, Caroline Ikin.
>

This morning I have had a similar package addressed to Sarah Ball. No my surname begins with a 'B', but that's where the name similarity ends. Prised it open anyways and inside is copy of "what lies beneath" with no extras, and no invoice.

Suspect this is the DVD that I claimed for free all those months ago, but cannot be sure!

Maybe they've intentionally sent them all out with wrong names so that the honest amonst us will send them back?!
Tue 03/12/02 at 08:50
Mine came about a week ago, and was addressed correctly ! Haven't actually watched it though, no time !

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:48
Regular
That's more like it..

Tsk tsk tsk
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:47
"Uzi Lover"
Remember those free DVD's Tiltawhirl found...
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:27
Regular
hmmmm, i got a dvd sized envolope with somthin that felt like a dvd in it on saturday.

Name was totally wrong though, Caroline Ikin.

I thought it might be someones on my street, and was gonna check around. Where did the DVD come from? its downstairs at the moment, i think it came from somewhere in London...
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:18
Regular
*ahem*

"It was actually me who found the DVD's you punk biatch"
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:22
Regular
Mr. Happy wrote:
> > I can't even remember what the other one was...
The Full Monty
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mine arrived last Saturday.

Same thing happened to me, address was completley right but name was wrong. Well, at least it was in English.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Dont have a DVD player, should of signed one out though, just so it could be someone elses present.. if I fill in one now chances are it won't come till next Christmas!
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:51
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I *really* tried to want one of those free DVD's, but I just couldn't think of any reason why I needed What Lies Beneath or Dr.Dolittle, and I can't even remember what the other one was...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.