GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember Those Free DVD's CDouch Found..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 21:38
Regular
Mine came this morning.

Address was right and everything but my name was totally wrong. It was so wrong that it didn't even look Japenese or Chiense, instead it looked like a whole new language. It got me thinking that maybe these CD's were sent by a Alien race which are using this to probe our minds with Dr Dolittle DVD's...hmmmm

It was spelt something like Nshkyi Moktriash or something. I can't remember, I threw it away.

The DVD came at an excellent time. Now I don't have to go out and buy my little Sister a Christmas present as this should make the perfect gift. I am such a cheapskate but then again such a loving Brother to give away a DVD which I got for filling out a little form.

So have you all got yours? I remember some of you got yours a few weeks back and some of you, like me, were still waiting.
Tue 03/12/02 at 19:52
"Uzi Lover"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Well spotted Tiltawhirl methinks.

Yeah thanks Tiltawhirl, now I don't need to find an excuse for not getting my little Sister a Christmas present.
Tue 03/12/02 at 19:47
"...Unicef pennies.."
pb wrote:
> They've started doing them again now. www.fox.co.uk/menu I think

Yes. "offer closes 31st December"

plenty of time.
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mines still hasnt arrived.
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Heh I didn't find them...but hey I'll take the credit if you like.

I think it was Tiltawhirl, or someone else who's name starts with T.
Tue 03/12/02 at 16:04
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I got my DVD today too, What Lies Beneath. Wasnt the correct name on the address though, and the DVD case was broke all over the top, cracked and bits fallen off. Cant complain though, it was free.

What is kind of surprising though is the fact that i did get an email shortly after applying from the company saying i had not joined correctly or something, and in the end i couldnt be bothered with it and just gave up. Needless to say i wasnt expecting it to even come.

So it was a nice surprise to find it and my Back to the Future DVD turn up.
Tue 03/12/02 at 15:34
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mine came, with proper address (I'm a big shot after all) and it was a good film too (What lies beneath).

Well spotted Tiltawhirl methinks.
Tue 03/12/02 at 14:36
"possibly impossible"
They've started doing them again now. www.fox.co.uk/menu I think
Tue 03/12/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, got mine this morning.

Correct address, wrong name.

Mine read:
"Ryan Bollu..."

;-)

Nah, "Chris Orton"... whoever the hell that is.
Tue 03/12/02 at 10:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
where do you get them from?
Tue 03/12/02 at 10:42
"Uzi Lover"
All your new names were English?

Mine was in some Alien language I've never heard of before. I think I may name my kid after myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.